Great hunt competition 19/11/2020

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
When did he say that huh? Mr Springbok stealer and startler? I asked you 3 times politely to not scare off my boks, and you didnt listen. Then you started to steal my kills, so I put you into mercy mode. I think others did the same with you, which I understand fully.
Serious? Im just hunting and your friends with u attacked me from behind... nice tactics, rat tactics. "PvP not allowed" cool story.

View attachment 439
I said in first post I put you into mercy for stealing my kills. I didnt kill you. Admit it.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
That escalated quickly xDDD

And all I wanted was just to point out why the hell you didn't won or atleast didn't got any significant place in the contest... xD

Please, continue this topic, I'm having real fun today on forums and this thread is my top1 xDDD

Last edited:

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Serious? Im just hunting and your friends with u attacked me from behind... nice tactics, rat tactics. "PvP not allowed" cool story.

View attachment 439
wtf this is MO you whiny guy. WTF is wrong with you.
"no pvp allowed" go play shit wow or something like that.

this is MO get gud or get rekt!

If Henrik really wanted to prevent PVP in this event, than he would have PVP turned off from the server. so yeah

I personally was not at event but pvp and random trolling and killing is normal MO what did you expect? WTF
do you expect on a Minecraft server without a anti grief plugin would work? or what? noone would destroy anythign just because someone says so?
No!

everybody would destroy anything just because theres no mechanic against. and thats good in MO
if you search for security play hello kitty online.

• Haha
Reactions: Vakirauta

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Well I won, and i even had to do a long run back to town to get ammo and a bow right at the beginning :p
Maybe if you guys weren't busy bickering and fighting you'd have had a chance :p

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I can't remember saying Henrik that PVP is not allowed... Just saying.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I'm not 100% sure, but isn't killing people actively testing against the rules?

So then it would depend if the event was part of testing or if it was a giant free for all.

I just went and killed boks at an area where i'd knew other people would probably not be around. Did run into Valoran there though, but he just moved along to keep killing boks somewhere else. So I cant say I had any problem with people trying to kill me.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
mail2.png

Well, "the rules of the hunt are simple" and there is nothing about pvp. I also watched Henrik's first 30mins of stream again and there was nothing about no for pvp. I would even say that I saw something on chat about "FFA(...)working together or solo" etc, so come on.

Our friend just went mad because he didn't got his free key. Greedy bastard ;)

Reactions: ThaBadMan

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I was of the initial opinion from reading that you indeed are allowed to use any trick in the book to win. Which includes having your guildies attack other competitors. But then again, its not explicitly said so do the server rules apply? That is what im personally conflicted about.

I did perfectly fine solo with 0 preplanning. I even had to run back to fabernum to get a new bow and arrow once the server came up for the event. Managed to kill two springboks on my way back though. If you really wanted to win the event any planning or forthought on where to go to kill springboks would have easily landed you in top 3. Some good aim with a bow would clearly help too, i was sniping them boks at distances i could barely see them anymore :p

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
We have EVENT, where Henrik says - PvP not allowed. Right?

Event

have

Rules

Or I understand rules?
Even if the event was no PvP allowed. Only consequence I see by breaking the rules is disqualification. So if PvP is what you want from a hunt event then you dont really care about being in the contest anyway.

Get used to murder and thievery during events, its only human nature after all.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
It's a competition. So use all advantages you can get, or it wouldn't be a competition. ;)

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
i didnt see anything about pvp not being allowed, but maybe henrik mentioned it on discord or something. if he did, I surely didnt see it

i think it was a bad idea to have the contest more or less immediately after patching the servers, since those who had some chance to encounter the springboks beforehand (as some redacted video from rofule seemed to show) would have a major advantage over others.

-barcode

pakostnyi

Jun 11, 2020
Russia
1. Going on the spot before server reboot.
2. Friends killing other players near you and protect.
3. Profit.

No problem. I understand this tactics and for the future I will consider this.

wtf this is MO you whiny guy. WTF is wrong with you.
"no pvp allowed" go play shit wow or something like that.

this is MO get gud or get rekt!

If Henrik really wanted to prevent PVP in this event, than he would have PVP turned off from the server. so yeah

I personally was not at event but pvp and random trolling and killing is normal MO what did you expect? WTF
do you expect on a Minecraft server without a anti grief plugin would work? or what? noone would destroy anythign just because someone says so?
No!

everybody would destroy anything just because theres no mechanic against. and thats good in MO
if you search for security play hello kitty online.

I playing in MO from 2012. Dont tell me about MO. if i misunderstood the rules on this event, its my fail.

Next time i will try differently.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Thanks!
I've already given two of the keys away, hopefully i'll manage to get some more people interested, hopefully some of the old AI members finally break and want to give it a go.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
Thanks!
I've already given two of the keys away, hopefully i'll manage to get some more people interested, hopefully some of the old AI members finally break and want to give it a go.
We need AI back. Will Old guard come back to perform research?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Well I did most if not all the bow, armor and weapon testing and crafting with other people doing their own stuff. So i'll probably keep to the tradition and will try to do at least bow and armor. Skill points willing. Looks pretty similar to how it used to be, so I will just have to dig up my old recipes and adjust them to the new str requirements due to clades etc.

Our main refining researchers don't seem very interested at this point, but they might come back, our alchemist has conflux but im not sure if he is coming back. But I think a good 7-8 people from the old AI will be giving it a try from the beginning it seems. Personally i'll be gone jan to june due to work, so thats a shame. Depends how the internet is on the ships ill be working on, might still be able to do some MO2 between shifts.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
Well I did most if not all the bow, armor and weapon testing and crafting with other people doing their own stuff. So i'll probably keep to the tradition and will try to do at least bow and armor. Skill points willing. Looks pretty similar to how it used to be, so I will just have to dig up my old recipes and adjust them to the new str requirements due to clades etc.

Our main refining researchers don't seem very interested at this point, but they might come back, our alchemist has conflux but im not sure if he is coming back. But I think a good 7-8 people from the old AI will be giving it a try from the beginning it seems. Personally i'll be gone jan to june due to work, so thats a shame. Depends how the internet is on the ships ill be working on, might still be able to do some MO2 between shifts.
Good to hear. We need a lot of good players back.

Reactions: bbihah