Great hunt competition 19/11/2020

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
So, who win ? how is going ?

Reactions: MaDeuce

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Smart guys won. If you've been startling your prey which I've seen couple of times you did then...🙄
Killing players? All events look like this, better get use to it xD

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
Henrik says PvP not allowed on event. But u killing anyway. Hmmm:unsure:
When did he say that huh? Mr Springbok stealer and startler? I asked you 3 times politely to not scare off my boks, and you didnt listen. Then you started to steal my kills, so I put you into mercy mode. I think others did the same with you, which I understand fully.

pakostnyi

Jun 11, 2020
Russia
When did he say that huh? Mr Springbok stealer and startler? I asked you 3 times politely to not scare off my boks, and you didnt listen. Then you started to steal my kills, so I put you into mercy mode. I think others did the same with you, which I understand fully.

1. U springbok? Maybe springbok have your personal marker or sigh? Its your personal spot and private property? And im FIRST deal damage springbok, before u hit me.

2. And I says not about U. I says about griefer Draculina, who killed many players on the spot with springbok.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
1. U springbok? Maybe springbok have your personal marker or sigh? Its your personal spot and private property? And im FIRST deal damage springbok, before u hit me.

2. And I says not about U. I says about griefer Draculina, who killed many players on the spot with springbok.
Vakirauta is not Draculina. And secondly I have at least 3 witnesses that I hitted them first and you Just come to deal last hit. And following your thinking then it doesnt matter if you hit it first as it doesnt have your Mark on it.
But that doesnt matter. What matter is that you were constantly scaring them off as you were sprinting at them while I was trying to shoot them. And that annoyed a lot of people there.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
png-clipart-el-risitas-popcorn-maize-junk-food-eating-popcorn-game-food.png

Btw. Leave Draculina alone, he was counting kills like everyone else at the event xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ThaBadMan

pakostnyi

Jun 11, 2020
Russia
Vakirauta is not Draculina. And secondly I have at least 3 witnesses that I hitted them first and you Just come to deal last hit. And following your thinking then it doesnt matter if you hit it first as it doesnt have your Mark on it.
But that doesnt matter. What matter is that you were constantly scaring them off as you were sprinting at them while I was trying to shoot them. And that annoyed a lot of people there.

I kill 3-4 springbok all the time. 2 with full HP, who stuck near rock. 1 springbok bagged with 1 HP and dont die.
Why u lie?

After Draculina killing me, I left from event.
20201118222635_1.jpg

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
I kill 3-4 springbok all the time. 2 with full HP, who stuck near rock. 1 springbok bagged with 1 HP and dont die.
Why u lie?

After Draculina killing me, I left from event.
View attachment 438
As I said I have at least 3 witnesses. For me discussion is done. You blame me for Draculina, while you annoyed people there too.
I wish you a good day and happy hunting. No hard feelings.

pakostnyi

Jun 11, 2020
Russia
As I said I have at least 3 witnesses. For me discussion is done. You blame me for Draculina, while you annoyed people there too.
I wish you a good day and happy hunting. No hard feelings.

Yes, this spot ONLY for U and your FRIENDS. Not for me or other players.
meet in the game anyway....

Reactions: MaDeuce

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
Yes, this spot ONLY for U and your FRIENDS. Not for me or other players.
meet in the game anyway....
I never said it is for me or my friends. Heck people there were not my friends either. Tbh only I was actively hunting boks there (two of my friends went there for shit and giggles) . You mistake me with someone else. And no, Draculina is not my friend.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
All right, absurdity of your claims are terrible. I will not respond to your claims anymore as you simply lack proof of me doing you any harm.
I wish you a good day.

pakostnyi

Jun 11, 2020
Russia
All right, absurdity of your claims are terrible. I will not respond to your claims anymore as you simply lack proof of me doing you any harm.
I wish you a good day.

Serious? Im just hunting and your friends with u attacked me from behind... nice tactics, rat tactics. "PvP not allowed" cool story.

20201118220613_1.jpg

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Serious? Im just hunting and your friends with u attacked me from behind... nice tactics, rat tactics. "PvP not allowed" cool story.

You know you lost the argument when you quote yourself saying "PvP not allowed" then Cool story yourself.

Yikes.

Marrech

Nov 18, 2020
This is MO, some people play only to kill anything that moves, were the bane of MO1