Granum Extraction Guide Short and In Depth Explained

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Hello Everyone,

This is my Granum Guide, very Short and Informative. It was a lot of Work to Press all this infos in a short time frame.

Please leave any Suggestions or Feedback, i really apreciate it.

Graphic but with MO2 Icons and a little bit different:
granumtreeMO2.jpg

Attachments

• granum-tree-MO2.png
    granum-tree-MO2.png
    360.5 KB · Views: 881
  • granum-tree-MO2.jpg
    granum-tree-MO2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Mining to metal guide making a resurgence. Nice, Thanks for putting some light on the process for our uninitiated and future players!

Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Mining to metal guide making a resurgence. Nice, Thanks for putting some light on the process for our uninitiated and future players!
very thx for the feedback :)
Yeah i thought to myself in the future players dont want to read 5 hours of stuff just to know how to extract granum. they watn a 5min solutions that tells them everything xD. i will make more stuff ;)

Grisù

Sep 3, 2020
very thx for the feedback :)
Yeah i thought to myself in the future players dont want to read 5 hours of stuff just to know how to extract granum. they watn a 5min solutions that tells them everything xD. i will make more stuff ;)

Really nice, I like the "Mining for dummies" approach, new players will benefit from it without being scared of the complex system behind the whole process.

Reactions: Sev and Speznat

Minyiky

Dec 10, 2020
Agreed was good to have something simple, I would even take it a step further though and talk through the differences (maybe amounts) between the crusher and grinder

Reactions: Speznat

Lambro

Feb 24, 2022
Being American and from the South it's very hard to understand Wolfzeits videos. Can anyone remake the video or make a handwritten guide for the slow folk please?

Edit: As a new player I learned nothing from this video. It doesn't show how to make hardly anything in this video. How do you make caprum and calmite for example?

Last edited:
Reactions: m4rt3