Glitchy Bank Inventory

Diocles

Aug 22, 2021
Western Merika
I am sure I do not need to describe this glitch to anyone who has played mortal for any amount of time. In a nutshell, slots in your bank become glitched out (seems to be the top row mostly). Putting an item on one of these glitched out slots results in it being instead moved to the first available slot in your bank and then the slot you tried to put it in becomes an invisible item and is oddly tethered to the original item. Hovering your mouse on this invisible item results in the tool tip of the item being shown and click dragging or right clicking affects the original item as if it is located in both slots simultaneously.

Hope that explains it, but if more explanation is needed just ask.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
For sure, that has been haunting us for years and I hope they are able to address it.

Here is another I get:

You drag and drop some of something from your inventory to a stack of the same item in an open bag in your bank. The items will combine however there will still be the stack in your inventory as well.

Its not a true dupe as one is not real (or they are both the same item). But it still does not look good and could be confusing.

What I do to avoid this one is put the item in an empty spot of the bag first and then move it to the other stack.

Its an extra step and requires at least one spot to be left open in bags. But it is less annoying than dealing with stuff in your inventory that is not real.

Reactions: Rorry