Give actual in game feedback for fulm and corrupt

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I've almost died several times because I didnt even realize I was corrupted or fulm'd, and my friend (whos the mage) didn't realize either. You cant tell other than staring at your health bar. Every other game you would have a assorted aura, smoke, coming off your character and on your screen to see. Actual noticeable sounds, etc. Whatever feedback we currently get just doesnt work well. I never notice any sound or anything.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
This has been requested since magic was added.

Even taking their MO1 VFX for having a corrupt or fulm casted on you and adjusting it for current UE4 standard, as a placeholder would be fine. But everything in MO2 is half implementation and the added polish is forever SoonTM, almost as much as it was in the first game lol

Reactions: Jatix

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
MO1 was so good. fulm sound and animations, and icons color. mo2 everything is blue and silent..

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
MO1 was a different beast. I suggest we forget about it altogether :D

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
while riding a lot of times you dont know you take dmg from arrow or your horse, i died a lot of times like this :|
thats why I changed color purple on dmg taken, even so still annoying

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I've almost died several times because I didnt even realize I was corrupted or fulm'd, and my friend (whos the mage) didn't realize either. You cant tell other than staring at your health bar. Every other game you would have a assorted aura, smoke, coming off your character and on your screen to see. Actual noticeable sounds, etc. Whatever feedback we currently get just doesnt work well. I never notice any sound or anything.

Did you not notice that new box that shows up under your character HSM bar?

If not perhaps you should make the bar larger.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Did you not notice that new box that shows up under your character HSM bar?

If not perhaps you should make the bar larger.
The game needs more intelligent feedback than looking at your hp bar to know you have a magical effect on your character. Its not rocket science. You guys need to stop accepting shit from Sv and defending it as good. Just accept that the game can and needs to improve and it will be better for everyone.

I moved my hp bar to the top middle of my screen but I don't want this massive hp bar just so I notice when the square pops up, when every other game would have a better system than that.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The game needs more intelligent feedback than looking at your hp bar to know you have a magical effect on your character. Its not rocket science. You guys need to stop accepting shit from Sv and defending it as good. Just accept that the game can and needs to improve and it will be better for everyone.

I moved my hp bar to the top middle of my screen but I don't want this massive hp bar just so I notice when the square pops up, when every other game would have a better system than that.

Unfortunately it is a game. If it the constant ticks of corrupt didnt give it away or the fact that you get a box that says youre fulmed you wouldnt notice. BUT again my HP bar is not that big and I can easily see when I have been corrupted or fulminated. But perhaps I am used to having my eyes travel over my monitor because of my years of experience in DCS.