Gear Guide Compendium

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
Updated to include addition of spears, daggers, and risar armor. Still searching for the new shields.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Updated to include addition of spears, daggers, and risar armor. Still searching for the new shields.

Shields are all the same with different looks. Got Lion shield face, Green round shield face, 2 different wooden metal faces. All of which have 330 dura and can be found in town boxes ect, and some are out in the world. The stats are the same on all of them at this time. Crafting is on its way my friend, do you wanna make a list of everything we can craft??

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
Shields are all the same with different looks. Got Lion shield face, Green round shield face, 2 different wooden metal faces. All of which have 330 dura and can be found in town boxes ect, and some are out in the world. The stats are the same on all of them at this time. Crafting is on its way my friend, do you wanna make a list of everything we can craft??
we can certainly try

Reactions: Phen

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
we can certainly try

If you really wanna try, ill be your guy! Once it releases ill get the full process of mats, amounts, handle and head. Then ofc stats, is there anything else you would like to see?

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
If you really wanna try, ill be your guy! Once it releases ill get the full process of mats, amounts, handle and head. Then ofc stats, is there anything else you would like to see?
I might need to make a more complex table for different mats tbh lol
That sounds good though. Aside from base stats and production requirements there's not much more we can claim will be consistent enough to reference in a chart. Maybe a pure build photoshoot but, that seems excessive.

• Haha
Reactions: Phen

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
I might need to make a more complex table for different mats tbh lol
That sounds good though. Aside from base stats and production requirements there's not much more we can claim will be consistent enough to reference in a chart. Maybe a pure build photoshoot but, that seems excessive.

It is alpha, maybe we can just equip new players and do a weapon look photoshoot. ?

Yeah the table would be completely different, I would suggest to wait to see what mats they give us before making it though. We may only get a few mats to test the crafting which would then stop us from getting a full crafting guide. Though for alpha it would be a great idea for new players to see what it would take to make something, sense we all know that crafting is a huge trail and error based system in MO

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
This will be really really hard to make in the way of the new crafting system.. To many mixtures, overall I still want to help out. Let me know what you wanna do @Kavu .