Game is too Soft

MortalEnjoyer42069

May 4, 2024
The housing decay timers need to be changed. I was watching a house that was decaying for over a week. The house never fell. The owner returned and rebuilt the house. Why is the decay timer so long? If you run out of money for upkeep, which is two months by the way, the house should decay in 24 hours. There are currently no good methods to remove houses. You want to siege that 150g house? Oh that's 500g just to get a "siege window". Ok. Now you need to buy 4x mangs, a tent, have all the resources, and have all the manning to blow up an item that costs 150g. Insane carebear system.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
On top of this, even after having spent all that gold, time and effort, you are made to wait 2 whole days before you can loot anything. 2 days where the owner can log in grab his stuff and log out.

Its really gotten completely ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: CherryKush

MortalEnjoyer42069

May 4, 2024
I have recently discovered something troubling. The server is suffering from time drift. A timer that I was tracking was off by a whole 6 hours! What's more troubling is that this seems to imply that SV has set actual timers on houses instead of setting a date in which to execute decay/delete/etc.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
On top of this, even after having spent all that gold, time and effort, you are made to wait 2 whole days before you can loot anything. 2 days where the owner can log in grab his stuff and log out.

Its really gotten completely ridiculous.
What?!?!? Who's really in control over there at SV? Has a deranged carebear kidnapped Henrik and holding him at gunpoint or something??!?! 🤣😆🤣