Game is not worth your time complains

Tzone

May 16, 2021

Look at forums, listen to players, see streamers. Common complaint game is not worth spending 45 mins of travel for 5 mins of gameplay.

The journey is supposed to be content too, but the journey is boring unlike other media and games where the journey is 90% of the enjoyable content.

Reactions: Teknique

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
That streamer has less people in his youtube than MO2 had at its lowest daily peak in nov 2021.
Furthermore, he looks and talks like a moron. Also, he is a streamer. Nobody like streamers (except for children, and nobody like children).

• Haha
Reactions: Vaux

Tzone

May 16, 2021
That streamer has less people in his youtube than MO2 had at its lowest daily peak in nov 2021.
Furthermore, he looks and talks like a moron. Also, he is a streamer. Nobody like streamers (except for children, and nobody like children).
well he doesn't stream, you must not like him for some other reason. And you don't know who he is so you just not like him because the title of his video. Literally talked about streamers being entitled.

Can you be any less obvious?

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
You travel 45 min to a dungeon and die ! A big propblem ! I would even say the biggest propblem ! That is why the dungeons need to be releaved. Otherwise the dungeons are the only true horspots for PVP instead for PVE Players and that turn off all PVE Players from the game !

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
However, there are also some points of criticism in the video that I do not share!

I personally think the combat is great. We could get more freedom in the keyabindings, alternative keybinds and different mouse sense for bow and melee weapon and so on.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
well he doesn't stream, you must not like him for some other reason. And you don't know who he is so you just not like him because the title of his video. Literally talked about streamers being entitled.

Can you be any less obvious?
I presumed it was a streamer. I dont know who it is and rly dont care. Only watched 2 minutes.

edit:
45 mins of travel for 5 mins of gameplay.
and that is why I did not care much for the feedback(even if he is not a streamer). 45 min travel + 5 min pvp, that is 50 minutes of gameplay. Maybe he didnt word it like you, nevertheless, pvp is what the guy care about. Go play an arena game and not an mmorpg.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I presumed it was a streamer. I dont know who it is and rly dont care. Only watched 2 minutes.

edit:

and that is why I did not care much for the feedback(even if he is not a streamer). 45 min travel + 5 min pvp, that is 50 minutes of gameplay. Maybe he didnt word it like you, nevertheless, pvp is what the guy care about. Go play an arena game and not an mmorpg.

i thought he meant 45 min travel time and 5 min PVE before you get killed, becuase the few dungeons are too contested and need to be releaved by adding world events trat trigger PVP in the open world.

Last edited:

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
yeah I mean you can put up with it for a while when you're new because you're excited to max out and get gold and etc, but once you max out and no longer 'need' to do it, the idea of getting on, preparing, sometimes getting players to join you, riding back and fourth for an hour +, really makes you not want to ever get on. Usually just want to get on a game and play for an hour or two, but in MO2 you basically have to play in at least 4 hour sessions, god forbid something bad actually happens and you have to spend a bunch of time traveling back to your corpse or regearing

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
yeah I mean you can put up with it for a while when you're new because you're excited to max out and get gold and etc, but once you max out and no longer 'need' to do it, the idea of getting on, preparing, sometimes getting players to join you, riding back and fourth for an hour +, really makes you not want to ever get on. Usually just want to get on a game and play for an hour or two, but in MO2 you basically have to play in at least 4 hour sessions, god forbid something bad actually happens and you have to spend a bunch of time traveling back to your corpse or regearing

I dono. Not that I haven't played MO2 for 4 hours straight some times, but for awhile I was taping and uploading things (I stopped cuz I started thinking people could learn how I move if they wanted to,) I've rarely put more than 2 hours in. If I played 4 hrs, I was prol relogging or stopping in a city for a sec.

A lot of you guys are doing BIG THANGZ like running a dungeon. I mean in GW1 it took like 3-4 hrs to full run a dungeon and that's without travel. Regular game play tho, it's not so bad world-wise. I do admit to field logging a lot when I Get bored, tho.

IF ONLY WE COULD GHOST PLACES FASTER, I would have no complaints tbh.

Some of the 'time sink' aspect is just the game being bad, making you realize the time. I'm sure if people got 4 hours of serious pvp (or even high yield pve) they wouldn't be mad, you know?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You travel 45 min to a dungeon and die ! A big propblem ! I would even say the biggest propblem ! That is why the dungeons need to be releaved. Otherwise the dungeons are the only true horspots for PVP instead for PVE Players and that turn off all PVE Players from the game !

They said they are adding a dungeon near most cities. Hopefully they add one between meduli and vadda because meduli has very little content. Has resources but nothing worth doing.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
They said they are adding a dungeon near most cities. Hopefully they add one between meduli and vadda because meduli has very little content. Has resources but nothing worth doing.

hopefully the elementalist dungeon

Deefit

Sep 30, 2022
I don't know. I kind of enjoy the random walking around, going to an objective with friends, talking it out.

Also the threat of PK/PVP around the corner makes the journey interesting. AFK mounting never ends well for me.

I'm relatively new but already sank in 135 hours (a lot of that was also being logged in during work leveling pets, because I can, not because leveling is sow during gameplay). I just wanted some back-ups. So maybe about 80 hours. and I'm still enjoying myself for now.

For 33,-. 50 hours of gameplay is worth it. I pay 20 euros to go to a movie. So it's worth it either way, even if the fun runs out 100 hours plus.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I don't know. I kind of enjoy the random walking around, going to an objective with friends, talking it out.

Also the threat of PK/PVP around the corner makes the journey interesting. AFK mounting never ends well for me.

I'm relatively new but already sank in 135 hours (a lot of that was also being logged in during work leveling pets, because I can, not because leveling is sow during gameplay). I just wanted some back-ups. So maybe about 80 hours. and I'm still enjoying myself for now.

For 33,-. 50 hours of gameplay is worth it. I pay 20 euros to go to a movie. So it's worth it either way, even if the fun runs out 100 hours plus.

give it a few more months you'll see

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
All good points of course. Population of the game reflects the quality of the game.

Sadly this game will never get better because Henrik is in charge. He is hell bent on simply having all his fantasies added to the game, instead of fixing whats broken. Same as in MO1.

This games doesnt need a new engine, it doesnt need 5 more magic schools, it doesnt need thieving, it doesnt need sea and boats…..this game needs TC/sieging and a whole fuck tone of fixing. Thats it. We will make out own content for the next 5 years.

Instead Henrik is more concerned with adding staff magic, and new poi….just more lipstick on that pig.

Nothing changed.