Game Guide Videos for Mortal Online 2

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
In the real world, projecting power has long been the way in which nations, and even animals in nature, keep the peace and maintain their dominance over any who might think to challenge them. In Mortal Online 2, I recently witnessed firsthand this phenomenon being played out in a natural and organic manner in many ways not unlike how it often does in real life.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Steel is one of the better metals available in Mortal Online 2, and one that involves a number of mathematical formulas to successfully create. This will be the second iteration of my video I made several years back, called The Science of Steel. I hope to simplify the process and present the information in a more streamlined manner this time.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
The world of Mortal Online 2 is, to put it mildly, a harsh and unforgiving place. Newcomers often find themselves being extremely vulnerable to a myriad of dangers at every turn, and the sting of every death and loss is painfully felt. Thankfully, there are a number of basic precautions that every player, from novice to veteran, can take to reduce the likelihood of them falling victim to these dangers.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
One of the questions new players often ask when they start playing Mortal Online 2 is, "What is there to do in this game?" In a sandbox MMORPG, that question can best be answered by asking the player what they would like to do, what they can bring to the table, and what other players may need or want from them.

A lot of the mechanics are not implemented yet and SV focus on the core mechanics. I would also like to see that more activities being added before the release. MO1 had a good ammout of Content and activities but not too much for Soloplayers. Thats why i think we need good gambling games. Soloplayers could trade, farm, go fishing/Tressure Hunting and play gamble games in town.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
The most dangerous part of your journey when travelling in the world of Nave may be right at the beginning or near the end. Many unwary travellers have been ambushed and parted with their valuable goods once they venture out of range of town guards. While others find that their long trek through the wilderness may be all for nothing when they approach the town entrance only to find player bandits hidden nearby and ready to pounce. This episode explores some of the ways to reduce the likelihood of you becoming another statistic.

Also featuring unusual animal behaviour at 04:55 and 14:13 🙂

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
A lot of the mechanics are not implemented yet and SV focus on the core mechanics. I would also like to see that more activities being added before the release. MO1 had a good ammout of Content and activities but not too much for Soloplayers. Thats why i think we need good gambling games. Soloplayers could trade, farm, go fishing/Tressure Hunting and play gamble games in town.
I'm happy that they are giving us "TASK" in the game now. I'm all for Sandbox, but I prefer a more streamlined approach to gaming, if imagination was all it took, I doubt we'd be where we are today with gaming.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
@PoisonArrows
Thank you, it warms my heart to hear words of support such as yours. It makes all the effort and time worthwhile. 😍

@Amadman
I'm glad I first stumbled across MO1 way back in 2009, literally in a small random mmorpg forum. Little did I know back then that the game would now have a sequel that is in orders of magnitude better in just about every way to its predecessor. 🙂

Reactions: Amadman

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Character creation is the first and foremost part of Mortal Online 2 that every player will spend considerable time and effort in customising numerous aspects such as clade, ancestry, age, height, attribute caps, and many others. In my view, there are two very different schools of thought as to how one should go about creating their character. This episode will explore both schools in a broad sense, as well as my thoughts on each one.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Mortal Online 2 is a very deep, engaging, and social MMORPG that promotes player interaction in just about everything you do. You may be pleased to know that it supports many playstyles whether you decide to go solo or join a guild. Whichever path you choose, keep in mind that player politics is never far away and, at times, not an option.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Every new player to Mortal Online 2 begins on the tutorial island called Haven, where they can learn the controls, various UI elements, combat, and much more in a relatively safe environment. Once they are ready to leave for the mainland continent of Myrland, they are faced with a daunting choice with which they may be completely clueless about: The starting location for their character as they face the truly harsh and unforgiving world beyond Haven.