Game freezes and closes without crash report box

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
Recently, while playing, my game will freeze, and close on its own, but the crash report box doesn't come up.

Update 6-8-21 12:40pm PST
Just noticed that when i put the game into fullscreen mode, i crash way less. i also have Vsync enabled.

Update 6-8-21 3:04pm PST
Developers i know you're working hard on the fixes keep up the good work everyone loves your game.

Last edited:

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
nope just crashes whenever it wants to, fullscreen is not helping anymore, seems to be just a location type issue, crashing in the same spots every time

Reactions: Rorry

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
So far i've crashed 21 times today. most came with a crash report box, have you guys gotten my crash reports that i've sent?

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
i have got two different crash reports through my crashing. one was for Unreal Engine not being up to date or something. and then the other icant remember off the top of my head. i did crash today and now wont connect to server when at the login screen, doesnt even show the " update" board on the top left there. if i check game file integrity the anti cheat box will show up instead of launching game. i then need to reinstall the game.