Full blain,oghmir.need weapon suggestion

Snackcakes

Apr 12, 2022
Like the title says I'm a full blain oghmir. I'm still in Haven what weapons should I be crafting and using. I've heard 2h hammer and 2h axe. Is one better for certain situations or what? Thanks you in advance

KingofKings

Apr 11, 2022
Like the title says I'm a full blain oghmir. I'm still in Haven what weapons should I be crafting and using. I've heard 2h hammer and 2h axe. Is one better for certain situations or what? Thanks you in advance

I’m new but both axe and hammer for oghmir are awesome. U get buff for both weapons in oghmir Clade Hammer does a lot blunt damage and axe u could do high slash. If u tend to swing a weapon side to side, go with axe. If u do a lot of hammering yea obviously go with the hammer lol. But even with the axe u could go chopping and side to side. My vote axe will be better.

Reactions: Serverus

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It all depends on what you like to use. Swords, axes, hammers, spears, poles all have a different feel and tactics. You should duel a bunch with each and see what you like best.

While swords are the most widely used weapons, there is no “best” weapon, just best for you. You should use whaever you enjoy using the most and fits your fighting style.

some people love the reach of poles. Some people love the versatility of swords. Some people love the damage of axes. Just try and see what fits you.

Reactions: Midkemma

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
If you are playing in small scale, just go with swords, they're the strongest weapon type in the game at the moment with very few downsides.

In large scale, I would recommend axes because double kalls are some of the hardest hitters in the game, can massively chunk players and theyre better on stamina than mauls.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
In small scale axes and hammers are easily defended against. You will have a hard time getting damage in onto a player. Swords are the easiest to get damage on another player to get around that parry, and the safest weapon with recovery into parring after a attack.

Axes and spears are large scale meta. Swords are small scale meta but still good large scale.

I would stay away from hammers but they are material efficient for PvE.