Forming market price for materials

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
What would be most precise way to form a price for materials. Like Calx, Granum, Steel, Cuprum, Ironsilk, Crepite, Salvia,Sea Dew, Ironwood...
The prices for how much players buying and selling their mats. How to make that list?

Detrimentum

Aug 22, 2021
I am by no means an expert and i should leave the actual answers to the more informed, but what i can add is that i personally value the goods i sell by time spent gathering/taming/obtaining it.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
How long it took to gather the material, distance involved in transporting it back to town, skills required to extract or refine, how much was paid to bodyguards, and the level of risk encountered.

There will likely be a base price for everything, then depending on the seller and how much the buyer is willing to pay, the price may fluctuate from day to day. Market forces of supply and demand will do the rest.

Reactions: Detrimentum

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Also availability of said materials in town matters a LOT. Some places will just not have any easy access to most metals, while some will have a hard time to come by materials from the jungle. Obviously the price would be a lot higher for these items in those areas.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
well it's imporssible to do a real market system for weapon and such , cause of the skill lvl and mats used but for raw material , it's easy ,

make a system in each town , with recomended base price ( something correct should be done at the start ) ; and buy or sell proposition

give it just a month and base price will move everywhere according to demand ...