For the love of god let us create second character without creating another steam account and buying the game again.

HandsomDan

Feb 16, 2022
i already dont have a reason to log in, My one character is maxed out from action skills with my combat build seconardy skill just need secondaries level up, there no territory control and u cant realy pvp alot atm due to reputation and needing to go to towns often to sell and get supplies and so on. So until i can live out of my guild town there not realy a whole lot to do also dont need gold either got 2k gold and nothing to realy spend it on

I feel the same, havent logged in for 3 weeks because nothing to do. If I could just bank and go solo PvP without having to run stupid parcels I would be playing the game. But 30 minutes of PvP = 3 hours of parcel runs and 40 hours of AFK. Worst part is losing reputation to people who have already killed you before, because they are still blue running around unbothered because reputation system is SHIT and makes 0 sense for a PVP game.

I have no desire to build a house, create a second account, spend thousands leveling up a spiritist, and then subscribe to a cloud service to operate a second account just to play the game. Those things don't add fun to the game.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I feel the same, havent logged in for 3 weeks because nothing to do. If I could just bank and go solo PvP without having to run stupid parcels I would be playing the game. But 30 minutes of PvP = 3 hours of parcel runs and 40 hours of AFK. Worst part is losing reputation to people who have already killed you before, because they are still blue running around unbothered because reputation system is SHIT and makes 0 sense for a PVP game.

I have no desire to build a house, create a second account, spend thousands leveling up a spiritist, and then subscribe to a cloud service to operate a second account just to play the game. Those things don't add fun to the game.

So how would a second character fix this issue? All it appears to do is delay the inevitable for you.

Reactions: Sertorius