Fog not visible for all players

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Are there weather conditions client side in current state and random for each player?
I think it was said somewhere that they are sever side. But especially fog seems to have a different impact for different systems/settings/DirectX/Whatever.
On the second screenshot you can see a little bit of fog... So it is the same weather... Just not the same "intensity".

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Since implementation of this weather sistem i get fps drops and more client freezes especialy near batki, and before the patch I had no issues

Olso this is unfair if you have heavy fog and dont see anything and the enemy see you perfectly fine because he has no fog in the same area.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It doesn't seem to have a rhyme or reason per se. Seems RNG. I mean, what you get where, sure, like up in the mountains it's really bad and snowy, but it's kinda fun. In the ghost world it's like ?!?!

Then you hit moments where the background isn't foggy and is just glitching out, then you go into a clear zone. sooo yea... needs improvement.

Since implementation of this weather sistem i get fps drops and more client freezes especialy near batki, and before the patch I had no issues

Olso this is unfair if you have heavy fog and dont see anything and the enemy see you perfectly fine because he has no fog in the same area.

yea but I hope they keep it, cuz like the darkness, more variables are good. I could fight in the fog I think. It's very atmospheric even moreso than the pitch black. But it is glitchy. It was foggy in Tox valley before, that was the only place I saw fog like this now before now.