Fletching 101, Emote icons & Social Tab fix/improvement - How they could be implemented

Horizon

Jan 25, 2022
Japan
Foundups.org
Here are some simple fixes to help improve the gameplay. I stream this page to 1. bring awareness and 2. get folks to join the forms to participate in giving feedback and

FLETCHING 101

This is how to fletch bodkins or broadheads.

1. open the profession tab my pressing L
2. right-click or hot bar fletching icon
3. drag wood or metal (min 100 wood must be included)
4. click the fletch button

Bodkins or broadheads will appear in your character's inventory

fletching2.jpg

Other arrows to be implemented would be armor-piercing, blunt, and slashing arrowheads. These would require finding a book since the knowledge has been lost.

EMOTE ICONS

Add a new tab in skills that has the draggable emote icons that can be dragged to the character's hotbar. This would make it easy to use in the game. To surrender or interact with others simply and easily. Some would improve the game, Take "squat" for example... one could squat in a bust and hide better.

emotes.jpg

FIX SOCIAL

At the moment social tab is pointless. Here is how to improve it:
  1. Clicking on the name automatically creates a whisper chat
  2. Add a notepad icon that lets the player add notes or stories about the person.
  3. Set an alert check-box that sends a popup when the designated friend comes online
  4. Ability to form a temporary group that operates like a guild, sharing clade benefits.

social.png

Last edited:

Horizon

Jan 25, 2022
Japan
Foundups.org
please stop streaming fortnight to 1 viewer in the wrong category
when Henrik fixes the core game I will. it's advertising. the fact you showed up and posted confirms it works. Henrik needs to fix the basic game by making emotes hotbarable, finishing the social tab and making the fletching of bodkin arrows. Thanks for the comment.

Last edited:

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
so you are "advertising" your ideas by streaming fortnight to 1 viewer while being in the mortal online 2 category?

• Haha
Reactions: Sirius