FIX QUEUE NOW, RESTART SERVER WITH SCHEDULES!

Maxisan

May 25, 2021
So easy and simple, fast fix until proper solution is found.

Let new ACTIVE people into the game every couple of hours (6), by having scheduled server restarts until you find proper solution.

Reactions: Starz

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
Mmm please answer me, as i almost clicked on add to cart on steam. Is the server crashing because there are too many active players joining the game?
Or is queue system not allowing people to join the server, since there are to many players on the waiting list?
Guys, dont they had the same fkin problem with mo1 when they launched the game on steam? Seriously? again? **** off.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
Mmm please answer me, as i almost clicked on add to cart on steam. Is the server crashing because there are too many active players joining the game?
Or is queue system not allowing people to join the server, since there are to many players on the waiting list?
Guys, dont they had the same fkin problem with mo1 when they launched the game on steam? Seriously? again? **** off.

Server is stable, getting into the server is the issue due to long queues.

If you are just purchasing you will not have a queue since you will spawn in Haven (aka noob area). Just stay there until the queue is fixed and you won't have a queue problem

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
the thinking process was literally like that: checked on steam chart to see if there is interest on the game. Saw amazing numbers (+9k). Almost clicked on buy. I remembered the first steam launch on mo1. joined the forum to check if everything is fine with the game. Saw this thread....

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
Server is stable, getting into the server is the issue due to long queues.

If you are just purchasing you will not have a queue since you will spawn in Haven (aka noob area). Just stay there until the queue is fixed and you won't have a queue problem
dude dont you dare, you serious? is it just the queue?

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021

Let new ACTIVE people into the game every couple of hours (6), by having scheduled server restarts until you find a proper solution.
constant server rests would have an impact on the world economy, massive inflation.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022

Let new ACTIVE people into the game every couple of hours (6), by having scheduled server restarts until you find proper solution.
didnt help me it restarted just then i was one of the first top join queue and guildies behind me all got in before me dispite being in same town, so queue not realy a queue its a RNG lottery probably advantage for lower ping players too