Fishing At Last!

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Haven't broken a single line or hook, but I'm having trouble narrowing down the fish I want. Trash fish so common zzz

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
My linebreaks have improved somewhat after raising my dex and psyche, but I still think the line breaks are WAY too high. Its just not possible to profitably be a fisher with the amount of line and hook you need to spend on.

So far I have caught: Herbes, Trudis, Canna, Cristula, Black Creft, Gutta, and good old twigs. No rays so far.

Leather is no longer a viable bait.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
My linebreaks have improved somewhat after raising my dex and psyche, but I still think the line breaks are WAY too high. Its just not possible to profitably be a fisher with the amount of line and hook you need to spend on.

So far I have caught: Herbes, Trudis, Canna, Cristula, Black Creft, Gutta, and good old twigs. No rays so far.

Leather is no longer a viable bait.
are you just holding Left Mouse? you have to stop of right mouse when the fish tugs

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
are you just holding Left Mouse? you have to stop of right mouse when the fish tugs

I hit right then pull in with the left, but I've noticed that I don't think you need to right click; I'm pretty sure I've pulled them in after bite by just holding down left and that's it. Will have to test this more.