First Impressions Of Mortal Online 2

ViccyQ

May 28, 2020
This was a really cool video.
Is there a way I can take part in the testing like in this video?
I would very much like to try it out.
Recently finished a few Alphas and Betas for other games and would like to try a new one.
Thanks.

Tehmudjin

May 28, 2020
Inside your palisade
Ah ok. Thanks for that info. I will look this up.

They also do key give-aways if you feel lucky. Follow Star Vault on twitter to see when they hand one out.

The Conflux Package also include MO2 + 1 month sub, lifetime sub to MO1 and lets you choose char name before other players. Its not only Alpha access.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
They also do key give-aways if you feel lucky. Follow Star Vault on twitter to see when they hand one out.

The Conflux Package also include MO2 + 1 month sub, lifetime sub to MO1 and lets you choose char name before other players. Its not only Alpha access.
On top of this its Alpha then beta test inclusive. And really who knows how long testing will last...We will see, oh yes we will see.

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Always happy for any video content.

When the game pushes past combat alpha into the next couple of phases, I'd really like to try and get some popular content creators to try out the game, such as TheLazyPeon.

Something critically lacked for MO1 was good advertising. Every video made and shared is a step in the correct direction.