Finally got in after 7h que

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
And I no longer feel like I'm missing out because there actually isn't any point in playing right now. I had no idea if the changes devs made helped with the game's state (I was hoping they did but I was just unlucky and couldn't get in since couple days before the game worked fine when I logged) but from my very short findings, they didn't.

The game is currently experiencing massive lag, you can still do things, but everything is extremely unfluent and annoying, a chore basically. If you don't mind that, go ahead and try to get in but after seeing it, waiting seems to be the only option before all of this gets adressed (or enough people quit to the point that servers aren't as burdened anymore, maybe ? )

At least I got some closure, knowing that it's not just the people who can't even log in can't play, the people who log in can't actually really play either.

Imo, just give up on queing and wait a couple days or however is needed for devs to adress these things. It sucks since I'm really excited to play but playing MO in this state would just spoil the experince.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
First and foremost, and with sincerity because I do make a lot of jokes. CONGRATS! haha rpg battle win music plays. You did it. I tried, and I failed. Use...my....sword...!! I'm the guy whose ghost appears to you and cheers you on before you fight the last boss.

That being said, yeah, SV made a big mistake not just shutting down the servers before. That would have been a big L, but not nearly as big as this one is. I wanted to log in, too, to see how bad it was. I'm glad to have some first person reporting of how it is.

Also glad you are maintaining some level of positivity cuz I've already lost all of my steam (nopun!) that I was gonna use to get my nubguild off the ground. Oh well, hopefully it can be a growing experience for everyone. Foremost, though, SV. With each moment this goes on, the damage is more significant. I don't know why people don't understand that. I mean... it's whatever, though. Their loss.

Reactions: Psyop

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
And I no longer feel like I'm missing out because there actually isn't any point in playing right now. I had no idea if the changes devs made helped with the game's state (I was hoping they did but I was just unlucky and couldn't get in since couple days before the game worked fine when I logged) but from my very short findings, they didn't.

The game is currently experiencing massive lag, you can still do things, but everything is extremely unfluent and annoying, a chore basically. If you don't mind that, go ahead and try to get in but after seeing it, waiting seems to be the only option before all of this gets adressed (or enough people quit to the point that servers aren't as burdened anymore, maybe ? )

At least I got some closure, knowing that it's not just the people who can't even log in can't play, the people who log in can't actually really play either.

Imo, just give up on queing and wait a couple days or however is needed for devs to adress these things. It sucks since I'm really excited to play but playing MO in this state would just spoil the experince.
im at 15hrs now myself crashed in queue like 3 times now :(