Fight for Meduli

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Swings are so slow that you never hit anyone with the blade. :( sad game. That was a lot of people though, and server seemed to run pretty good.
Good video, thanks.

Reactions: Conan The Barbarian

Conan The Barbarian

Jan 14, 2021
Swings are so slow that you never hit anyone with the blade. :( sad game. That was a lot of people though, and server seemed to run pretty good.
Good video, thanks.
Its not the swings that are slow, it was me, a new member who has fight in his first big battle and captured it ;). Its an awesome game so far, and i think the game will get better in the future, like me ;). The Server run good thats right. Thanks man!

Trazil

Mar 9, 2021
Its not the swings that are slow, it was me, a new member who has fight in his first big battle and captured it ;). Its an awesome game so far, and i think the game will get better in the future, like me ;). The Server run good thats right. Thanks man!
You didn't have criminal actions turned on so you couldn't hit anyone unless they were red.

Reactions: Conan The Barbarian

Conan The Barbarian

Jan 14, 2021
It's still showing it as off while in Vadda. That's why you're seeing the tips in the bottom corner.
Yeah man ur right! Then i was seeing it after the fight in Vadda Bar, when we was fighting the guards in Town, what u cant see on the video. Thank u Sir, for the next Video it will be on for Sure :cool: