Few Game Suggestions

TennaGreenEyedVixen

May 18, 2022
I have been working on a Dex Mage Tamer. I don't have much to say about the Mage, really like how it seems to work like a Wizard in D&D. Get your few spells, but most you have to discover or read about them. Nice touch. Makes mages a bit more or a niche.

Mage/Spell Regents
Would be nice to have a slot on a character UI (not in a bag) to carry your spell regents in. Still uses weight from your carriable weight, but could be what the Quiver/arrow slot could be used for on mages or add a new square. I love we have to have these things on us to cast, again like D&D. Items of course still drop, a little pouch in the body that has the regents. Also this pouch could visually hang on the hip/side of the character. Just to give some more immersion.

Tamer
As for pets, I feel they could do good with stances, Similar to ark. Make some type of Whistle command system you get as you get better with control etc? I feel a way to make them be passive (right now they are always passive). Which is great, but I feel it would be nice to have a thing in the Pet UI at the very least, to switch them from Passive, Defensive/Neutral. So you don't have to command to attack every single time. Also when they are done fighting, they are back to follow. They don't just stand there like a derpy creature. If you look at animal trainers, like police and military dogs, they are well oil machines to their handlers. I feel animal control with skill levels could be a bit better. Also would like some more Pet Points or lower the pet point costs, so people can have more then one decent level animal to run around with, espeically if they have to treck alone. Example have a much stronger bear, and still have a horse. Horses are highly domesticated, and I feel should take little to no pet points. Example is I could only have a lvl 95 bear and a lvl 10 horse. Really the horse should not take up much pet points if really any.

Macro Designer
Similar to SWG, you could create/write macros in game. I believe I read this is coming, but in case it is not, would be great.

Bandaging Skill
Make Bandaging a secondary skill or something as you bandage yourself more, you get a little faster, and better in bandages.

Mail
Maybe some way with risk to mail items. Takes time. Maybe make mobile transporters that are tough, but with enough people, could be robbed? Or make it where there is a chance things do not get delivered? Would be nice to have a way to transport goods (with risks). Again it would add to the immersion of the game, having a way to communicate.

More Chat Customization
I would love more customization on chat. I would like to edit the tabs, add more tabs, and setup what shows up in each tab. Also a global chat (other then HELP) would be great. That I feel will let help be more for helping then a place for chitchat.

Character Customization
As a female player, I want lots of customization options, with hair. When creating any character you are pretty limited to just a few options. I think limit at the start of game. But once you descend to the main world, having a NPC that gives you more Hair options, especially more as you travel the map and discover new areas, you can go to this NPC and see if there are new or interesting hair styles one could use.

Just some ideas I have had. Take them or leave them, reguardless I am enjoying the game immensely. I have almost 20 years of MMO and Sandbox game experience. I have always played them and love them. And I miss my SWG Days. So I am glad this game almost seems to fill that void I missed from SWG.

Thanks for all the hard work, and I am excited to see what is coming down the pipeline.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Your Tamer and Macro suggestions are in MO1, they just didnt make it to this game. So maybe if your lucky they will eventually get added to this. I made a thread on lack of hair options and stuff a while back. What bugs me is there's a decent amount of options, but they are fixed by race and gender. Hair is hair. Theres no reason a male or female Alv cant have the same hair. And a human could 99% likely have that hair too. Technically some people could have different hair genetics, but thats not worth limiting player choice for. At the end of the day its a game, it doesnt have to be max realism. Let me actually pick a good hair style.

TennaGreenEyedVixen

May 18, 2022
Your Tamer and Macro suggestions are in MO1, they just didnt make it to this game. So maybe if your lucky they will eventually get added to this. I made a thread on lack of hair options and stuff a while back. What bugs me is there's a decent amount of options, but they are fixed by race and gender. Hair is hair. Theres no reason a male or female Alv cant have the same hair. And a human could 99% likely have that hair too. Technically some people could have different hair genetics, but thats not worth limiting player choice for. At the end of the day its a game, it doesnt have to be max realism. Let me actually pick a good hair style.

Yes I agree. I also like the idea that I could change the hair as often as I want, long as I have the money. I liked it in Starwars Galaxies, they had a profession of a Image Designer. Basically they could change your apperance hair/color/makeup etc. for a fee. But This game doesn't really have room for a profession since so PVP centered. But would be cool to have one of the many houses that are empty, to be a place we could change our hair, to fit our mood. Example, i am not going to battle, so I want something casual. But if I plan to go into a battle, I can do a bad ass viking style. :)

Reactions: Jatix

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I have been working on a Dex Mage Tamer. I don't have much to say about the Mage, really like how it seems to work like a Wizard in D&D. Get your few spells, but most you have to discover or read about them. Nice touch. Makes mages a bit more or a niche.

Mage/Spell Regents
Would be nice to have a slot on a character UI (not in a bag) to carry your spell regents in. Still uses weight from your carriable weight, but could be what the Quiver/arrow slot could be used for on mages or add a new square. I love we have to have these things on us to cast, again like D&D. Items of course still drop, a little pouch in the body that has the regents. Also this pouch could visually hang on the hip/side of the character. Just to give some more immersion.

Tamer
As for pets, I feel they could do good with stances, Similar to ark. Make some type of Whistle command system you get as you get better with control etc? I feel a way to make them be passive (right now they are always passive). Which is great, but I feel it would be nice to have a thing in the Pet UI at the very least, to switch them from Passive, Defensive/Neutral. So you don't have to command to attack every single time. Also when they are done fighting, they are back to follow. They don't just stand there like a derpy creature. If you look at animal trainers, like police and military dogs, they are well oil machines to their handlers. I feel animal control with skill levels could be a bit better. Also would like some more Pet Points or lower the pet point costs, so people can have more then one decent level animal to run around with, espeically if they have to treck alone. Example have a much stronger bear, and still have a horse. Horses are highly domesticated, and I feel should take little to no pet points. Example is I could only have a lvl 95 bear and a lvl 10 horse. Really the horse should not take up much pet points if really any.

Macro Designer
Similar to SWG, you could create/write macros in game. I believe I read this is coming, but in case it is not, would be great.

Bandaging Skill
Make Bandaging a secondary skill or something as you bandage yourself more, you get a little faster, and better in bandages.

Mail
Maybe some way with risk to mail items. Takes time. Maybe make mobile transporters that are tough, but with enough people, could be robbed? Or make it where there is a chance things do not get delivered? Would be nice to have a way to transport goods (with risks). Again it would add to the immersion of the game, having a way to communicate.

More Chat Customization
I would love more customization on chat. I would like to edit the tabs, add more tabs, and setup what shows up in each tab. Also a global chat (other then HELP) would be great. That I feel will let help be more for helping then a place for chitchat.

Character Customization
As a female player, I want lots of customization options, with hair. When creating any character you are pretty limited to just a few options. I think limit at the start of game. But once you descend to the main world, having a NPC that gives you more Hair options, especially more as you travel the map and discover new areas, you can go to this NPC and see if there are new or interesting hair styles one could use.

Just some ideas I have had. Take them or leave them, reguardless I am enjoying the game immensely. I have almost 20 years of MMO and Sandbox game experience. I have always played them and love them. And I miss my SWG Days. So I am glad this game almost seems to fill that void I missed from SWG.

Thanks for all the hard work, and I am excited to see what is coming down the pipeline.

Reagents.... you can just buy a bag and put your reagents in there and carry that on you. That is what I and many other mages do. It makes life easy and if you spend a bout 10 minutes you can setup 10 of these bags in your bank and have enough to go for a while.

Do we really need a macro system in game? I mean people are just using AutoHotkey or something like it.

There is a Bandage skill... its called anatomy.

You want a cross Myrland mail system... start one. I mean there is the Royal Bank of Tindrem and a couple of other banker guilds that do gold transfers there is a gameplay loop there.

Chat tab.... I want to have just a CHAT tab. Where my combat log isnt spammed in my chat log. I would also like time stamps in the chat log.

Customization options... there are a lot of options in creating your toon, you can adjust how far your eyes are apart if you want. You can even adjust if their even symmetrical. Sorry there is no boob slider or labia length slider.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Do we really need a macro system in game? I mean people are just using AutoHotkey or something like it.

My thought is more that when its 1000x bettr to use ahk than type, its fair to add a macro system in game so people arent virtually forced to use other programs with the game. The primary example being guards macro's lol. I killed countless bads in MO1 who stood there as I hit them and were like gardsdf right before they died lmao.

another nice thing is if they add more chat commands. My fav in MO1 were toggle blue block mode, and toggle stab default. Toggle BB mode is amazing for making sure u cant lose standing when you accidentally hit a blue off your screen. But can be quick changed if you have to grey.

Anatomy skill is a thing but I'd like if they buffed bandages and made them do more. They feel so bad to use in this game, being faster or somethign at high level would be nicer.

TennaGreenEyedVixen

May 18, 2022
Reagents.... you can just buy a bag and put your reagents in there and carry that on you. That is what I and many other mages do. It makes life easy and if you spend a bout 10 minutes you can setup 10 of these bags in your bank and have enough to go for a while.

This is great to know. Thanks for the tip!

There are lots of things that simple macro creator could be useful for. Used it in SWG all the time during pvp.

I know this, but I am talking about skill that makes bandages better as it levels. Example, every 10 levels in skill its healing increases by X and the duration to apply is shorten by X.

You want a cross Myrland mail system... start one. I mean there is the Royal Bank of Tindrem and a couple of other banker guilds that do gold transfers there is a gameplay loop there.

This not only gives something for players to use, but for players to attack and rob. Like a boss or something. But you see these transports a group of you could attack and take the loot (peoples goods they are transporting).

Chat tab.... I want to have just a CHAT

Yes!

Customization options... there are a lot of options in creating your toon, you can adjust how far your eyes are apart if you want. You can even adjust if their even symmetrical. Sorry there is no boob slider or labia length slider.

If you read what I said, I want more hair options then just two (three if you count bald) for character creation. I said nothing about the other details of character creation. The rest of the options are great and I loved it. I don't care about boobs. But as a female, we like hair options, and we want lots of them. Also maybe some piercing could be cool addition too.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Yes I agree. I also like the idea that I could change the hair as often as I want, long as I have the money. I liked it in Starwars Galaxies, they had a profession of a Image Designer. Basically they could change your apperance hair/color/makeup etc. for a fee. But This game doesn't really have room for a profession since so PVP centered. But would be cool to have one of the many houses that are empty, to be a place we could change our hair, to fit our mood. Example, i am not going to battle, so I want something casual. But if I plan to go into a battle, I can do a bad ass viking style. :)

henrik did mention a barber profession with styles and colours that are rares found in the world.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
henrik did mention a barber profession with styles and colours that are rares found in the world.
I'm fine with this, but its not a fix for having shit options at creation. And who's going to waste primaries on their 1 character slot to take barber skill. Which they will somehow make under a weird parent primary to make it take more points than it needs to.

TheOxMan

Apr 11, 2022
I'm fine with this, but its not a fix for having shit options at creation. And who's going to waste primaries on their 1 character slot to take barber skill. Which they will somehow make under a weird parent primary to make it take more points than it needs to.
I think there are plenty of people who would do this

TennaGreenEyedVixen

May 18, 2022
In swg days before I started to pvp, I was an image designer and would just style people. However it wasn’t a brutal world to where it was dangerous to travel to other planets or cities and didn’t have to discover things. I think each city should have a barber with different styles/colors to offer.

More hair options at creation, but have to travel to different cities and barbers for more.