Festival of the Flame

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
It is once again my great pleasure to announce the details of the next **Festival of the Flame** on the **31st in Morin Khur**!

Last time dragged out a bit in the end and after listening to feedback, changes were made. Smaller, enclosed terrain and changes in rules should hasten the process. We now have the ability to host multiple fights at the same time, if needed. So it can be assured we get to see lots of what we came for: exciting fights.

All events will be Full Loot and have no restrictions!
This will greatly hasten the process as well, as equipment does not need to be checked first and we will not need to wait for people to respawn/reequip.
The risk of loosing High end gear will make up for the advantage one gets from it
Pets will unfortunately not be able to be used due to the location choice this time. Please voice any concerns you have with this, so I may change it again in the future 😉

For the first time, there is also a time schedule. So if there is an event that tickles your fancy in a particular way, you can make sure not to miss it:

(times are in GMT)

**18:00** - Opening Ceremony, hand-out of food and drinks

**18:10** - Shield bashing competition.
Prize:
1st Gold Shield + the right to call yourself Shieldbash Champion until the next Festival
2nd Silver Shield
3rd Cuprum shield

**18:30** - 1v1 Melee competition
Prize: Loot and fame accumulated through the fights.

19:45 - Break

**20:00** - 3v3 competition
Prize: Loot and fame accumulated through the fights.

**21:00** - Horse race
Prize:
1st Level 125 horse + 60 Gold coins
2nd 25 gold coins
3rd 15 gold coins

**21:40** - Teamfight competition (unofficial guild v guild)
Prize: Loot and fame accumulated through the fights + 5000 steel

I hope to see many of you again and maybe even some new faces among the crowd

Good luck!

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
It is once again my great pleasure to announce the details of the next **Festival of the Flame** on the **31st in Morin Khur**!

**Betting will be officially hosted by RBT**

All events will be Full Loot and have no restrictions!

The risk of loosing High end gear will make up for the advantage one gets from it
Pets will unfortunately not be able to be used due to the location choice this time. Please voice any concerns you have with this, so I may change it again in the future 😉

For the first time, there is also a time schedule. So if there is an event that tickles your fancy in a particular way, you can make sure not to miss it:

!!!UPDATED PRIZE LIST!!!

(times are in GMT)
**18:00** - Opening Ceremony, hand-out of food and drinks

**18:10** - Shield bashing competition.
Prize:
1st Gold Shield + the right to call yourself Shieldbash Champion until the next Festival + 50 Rubens
2nd Silver Shield
3rd Cuprum shield

**18:30** - 1v1 Melee competition
Prize: Loot and fame accumulated through the fights + 50 Rubens **+ probably THE BEST POTION currently in the game, healing 77hp !!! (worth around 300 Gold)** Thanks to Grandmaster Alchemist Peaceleaf

19:45 - Break

**20:00** - 3v3 competition
Prize: Loot and fame accumulated through the fights + 40 Rubens each

**21:00** - Horse race
Prize:
1st Level 125 horse + 60 Gold coins + 50 Rubens
2nd 25 gold coins
3rd 15 gold coins

**21:40** - Teamfight competition (unofficial guild v guild)
Prize: Loot and fame accumulated through the fights + 5000 steel + 100 Rubens

I hope to see many of you again and maybe even some new faces among the crowd 🙂

Good luck!

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Just out of interest are enemy guilds allowed to participate in general? Asking for a friend.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
MO2 Community Tournament Results ALWAYS OPEN TO PUBLIC great job friends!

[AC] Suttner SpOnSoReD bY RaZeR: First of all I want to thank you all for coming! Participants and Spectators alike!
The hired security forces did a great job protecting the event! Thank you KotO and VII !!!
We were pretty much constantly under siege, but the enemies just splashed against your ranks like waves against the cliffs.

Of course I have to thank my own guild Acolytes and our allies as well with the help in organizing this event. Special thanks go to @SgtDoughnut, our cook @[AC] FaithEmber (for preparing stacks and stacks of health/stamina food in advance... overkill) and Putzin

I also want to thank RBT who we've partnered with to manage all bets and gambling. Especially @[RBT] Ibarruri II "the prudent" for being there in person and also sweetening the pot with a healthy amount of rubens!
The next one will be even better! This was our first time cooperating and I think a great start for more exciting projects and events in the future!

Talking about sweetening the pot: I also very much appreciate your contributions @Peaceleaf (all the potions handed out during the fight, including the 77hp one for Wicked were made by him!) and we also had some anonymous donations! It really helped a lot!

This event was recorded in history thanks to:
Wolfzeit
Putzin
@SPVC3GHZ7ST (Rustoff)
@ATC Forgiven
@Omightis
(hope i didn't forget anyone :/ PM me, if i did!!!)
Check them out if you have time

As you can see this really was a team effort.
Wouldn't have been possible without y'all!

Hope to see you again on the next Festival on the 21st of August!
[4:17 PM] [AC] Suttner SpOnSoReD bY RaZeR: The winners are:

Shield bash competition:

1st @[AC] ShieldBashChampion , the official ShieldBash Champion until the next festival! (sry @[FISH] Evelyn the Fallen, gotta give that title up now)
50 gold + 50 Rubens + A GOLD shield
2nd @[FISH] Ruler of Fish 👑 Silver shield
3rd @[REQ] Shinnull Cuprum shield

1v1 melee:

Wicked from Legion!!!
50 Rubens + 50 Gold Coins + A potion healing 77hp
+ CRONITE (enough for a weapon of choice)

3v3

Legion (again! )
40 Rubens each + Gems needed for the armour books (enough for a few books)

Race:
1st @[FISH][REQ] The FlameBearer, the official FlameBearer until the next race!
100 Gold coins + 50 Rubens + MAX level horse (PM me tomorrow for the horse, sry )
2nd @[AC] FaithEmber 25 Gold
3rd @[AC] ShieldBashChampion 15 Gold
4th @Gutscrank
5th @[REQ] Shinnull

Team fight:

Legion (once more )
5000 steel + 100 Rubens + Gems needed for the armour books (enough for many books)

Reactions: Putzin

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Ummm
I guess thanks for posting it, MaDeuce :D

heres the original text:

First of all I want to thank you all for coming! Participants and Spectators alike!
The hired security forces did a great job protecting the event! Thank you KotO and VII !!!
We were pretty much constantly under siege, but the enemies just splashed against your ranks like waves against the cliffs.

Of course I have to thank my own guild Acolytes and our allies as well with the help in organizing this event. Special thanks go to Doughnut, our cook FaithEmber (for preparing stacks and stacks of health/stamina food in advance... overkill) and Putzin

I also want to thank RBT who we've partnered with to manage all bets and gambling. Especially Ibarruri II "the prudent" for being there in person and also sweetening the pot with a healthy amount of rubens!
The next one will be even better! This was our first time cooperating and I think a great start for more exciting projects and events in the future!

Talking about sweetening the pot: I also very much appreciate your contributions Peaceleaf (all the potions handed out during the fight, including the 77hp one for Wicked were made by him!) and we also had some anonymous donations! It really helped a lot!

This event was recorded in history thanks to:
Wolfzeit
Putzin
SPVC3GHZ7ST (Rustoff)
ATC Forgiven
Omightis
(hope i didn't forget anyone :/ PM me, if i did!!!)
Check them out if you have time

As you can see this really was a team effort.
Wouldn't have been possible without y'all!

Hope to see you again on the next Festival on the 21st of August!

Last edited:
Reactions: MaDeuce

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
The winners are:

Shield bash competition:

1st Putzin , the official ShieldBash Champion until the next festival! (sry Evelyn, gotta give that title up now)
50 gold + 50 Rubens + A GOLD shield
2nd Horizon 👑 Silver shield
3rd Shinnull Cuprum shield

1v1 melee:

Wicked
50 Rubens + 50 Gold Coins + A potion healing 77hp
+ CRONITE (enough for a weapon of choice)

3v3

Legion
40 Rubens each + Gems needed for the armour books (enough for a few books)

Race:
1st Assassin, the official FlameBearer until the next race!
100 Gold coins + 50 Rubens + MAX level horse (PM me tomorrow for the horse, sry )
2nd FaithEmber 25 Gold
3rd Putzin 15 Gold
4th Gutscrank
5th Shinnull

Team fight:

Legion
5000 steel + 100 Rubens + Gems needed for the armour books (enough for many books)

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Once again, thank you all for coming
Hope to see you on the 21st of August again!!! :)

(thread can be closed, mods)