Feint-or-block bind option

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022

This bind option would allow right click to have two functions, both feint and block which feels very natural and reduces the total number of binds required (especially important now that left/right swings individual binds have been added, currently we are unable to bind every single melee option on to a standard mouse)

Paganel

May 24, 2022
russian federation
I think this will make the fight a lot easier. But the point is that one warrior is more dexterous at pressing buttons, and the other is less dexterous

Divined

Dec 2, 2021
Divined more like dalooded LMAO our Mordhau immigrants are flopping your entire exploit clan

learn to count before speaking to me
u got bullied out of the game by sewer bobs and you are meant to be a professional melee player also levia keeps winning 3v3 tourney and all fights lmao

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
u got bullied out of the game by sewer bobs and you are meant to be a professional melee player also levia keeps winning 3v3 tourney and all fights lmao
Classic scrim cope, who gives af about "tourney fights" in some scuffed survival mmo? In the real game your team gets garbed by mordhau newcomers and uploaded for our entertainment.

As for me, I'm playing Dark & Darker - you know, the game that has 20x the players of this dumpster fire? Maybe I'd revisit if Henrik could actually implement the OP

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
Non-legacy mode =/= feint or block change.

I also prefer legacy mode but use feint or block bind

CHAOSLORD

Feb 26, 2023
anywhere there is a medium to talk about mortal online 2, i see stouty trying to force how he thinks the game should work. reddit, discord, youtube comments, the forums, probably ingame too on an alt.

the moment anyone says hes wrong or calls him bad (because he is, objectively) he defaults to 1 of 2 things.

1. he'll cheer lead for nightfall who also have been known to break the ToS, even though he doesnt actually play the game
2. he'll say you're an na player and that eu players are better

either way, its a shame he acts this way. i figured maybe having success in mordhau as a content creator went to his head, as well as being a great player in mordhau.. but the obsessive nature of following the game and certain guilds / players only to constantly say things like its a "dumpster fire" makes me question if he has too much time on his hands to be occupied with thinking about it and the people who play it.

weird that i have to say this.. but just move on? i say its weird because its not like you were ever really apart of the game or community in any capacity, or even began to scratch the surface of either. it shows in the fact you come back MONTHS later to quote someone who likely wont even see what you've said.

just so very weird lol

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
>he doesn't play the game
>he probably plays the game on an alt

What a brilliant window into the delusional mind of the MO2 lifer. This is why Nightfall has your game under their thumb