Feel the Power of Voodoo Magic !

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

It can hurt, if you get focused by several Mages with flamestrikes, if you don´t have any PSY (Magic Resist). I recommend to keep moving, if they hear Players precasting Flamestrikes, so they will not hit your Head-Hitbox which deals additional Damage. The human have a Claide-Gift that clears all debuffs and make you resistent against magic for couple of seconds. This Clade-Gift is kinda underrated and very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I think the black Sidoian race should be buffed. Nobody plays them. I also think that some Sidoian Magic School is needed.

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
There was a notorious yet mysterious group in MO1-- all Sidoiian avatars, all named after Pokemon, all speechless except for repeating their character names in ALL CAPS (this was before in-game VOIP, children) and they'd all cast at once on people who apparently annoyed them; for instance, someone spurting himself endlessly. What they cast, I don't know-- I was unsophisticated in matters of spell effects in those long-gone days.

Perhaps they have returned.

Scary.:eek:

PS From what little I saw, their MO (er, Method of Operation for their murders, which is as good a meaning for "MO" as "Mortal Online") was not to try to avoid dying; they let the guards get them all, or they didn't manage not to let the guards get them all. Maybe they were playing Suicide Squad? Maybe they were an early version of Elavamavale? You'd best believe I never thought of asking them.