Feasts

Lufan

Sep 21, 2021
Oh yes, make the option for hosting feasts inside guild keeps.

I don't really know how it should be arranged though I need the community's help on this.

Like... Having the option to poison those who drink from the wine can be nastyyy, but maybe give stat boost if the food is good and there is a lot of food variety on the table?

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
This sounds like some rp stuff. To discuss alliances and stuff.
I dont see it giving a stat buff other then normal food buffs to be any good.

Lufan

Sep 21, 2021
This sounds like some rp stuff. To discuss alliances and stuff.
I dont see it giving a stat buff other then normal food buffs to be any good.
Hmm, I don't tend to agree with that, I mean getting a wide variety of food on the table should be an hard task for cooks and require a lot of investment finding good recipes and gathering all the needed ingredients, especially if the food quality is superb.
I believe it should have some extra benefits besides the normal raise in health/stam/mana reserves.

And yeah, it's a bit of RP, just like minigames & taverns would be implemented later on aswell.

Edit: I'm for making it happen in rare occasions only, as if it would give a certain buff but the buff might not be worth the ingredients invested or something, like the feast itself should be more costly than it's benefits, so people won't be abusing it and instead get to use it only in cases of having abundance.

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Hmm, I don't tend to agree with that, I mean getting a wide variety of food on the table should be an hard task for cooks and require a lot of investment finding good recipes and gathering all the needed ingredients, especially if the food quality is superb.
I believe it should have some extra benefits besides the normal raise in health/stam/mana reserves.

And yeah, it's a bit of RP, just like minigames & taverns would be implemented later on aswell.

Edit: I'm for making it happen in rare occasions only, as if it would give a certain buff but the buff might not be worth the ingredients invested or something, like the feast itself should be more costly than it's benefits, so people won't be abusing it and instead get to use it only in cases of having abundance.
Sounds like just attending such a thing would be a way to increase Sophistication by some extra amount.

Mechanically, a way to serve one poortion per person of a number of dishes to a group of people over a certain span of time would be (trust me) very much easier than handing out servings one by one.

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
Sounds like just attending such a thing would be a way to increase Sophistication by some extra amount.

Mechanically, a way to serve one poortion per person of a number of dishes to a group of people over a certain span of time would be (trust me) very much easier than handing out servings one by one.
I'm not opposed to dumping food into a foodtable(chest) and people being able to eat from the table automatically