Fatmages never needed a buff

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
God that was hard to watch... so much switching. It isnt mages are broken it is the use of multi-accounts at the same time is.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Your video is just a bunch of switching between accounts and doing the level of coordination that is hard to achieve with players. And impossible to do with anything other than mages. To also be quite frank your one horse had less than 170hp and should have died in a few hits but no one bothered to shoot at you.

The switching between accounts was headache inducing. Like watching a flickering TV.

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
Your video is just a bunch of switching between accounts and doing the level of coordination that is hard to achieve with players. And impossible to do with anything other than mages. To also be quite frank your one horse had less than 170hp and should have died in a few hits but no one bothered to shoot at you.

The switching between accounts was headache inducing. Like watching a flickering TV.
So you're upset that you cant do it and it hurts your head watching it.
Got it
Also I heal the horse when I get shot. 2 lessers do a max of 84 hp.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
So you're upset that you cant do it and it hurts your head watching it.
Got it
Also I heal the horse when I get shot. 2 lessers do a max of 84 hp.

I mean 2 longbow oghs would drop that horse before you got the second heal off. But again... 2 v 1 is totally not OP.. as you have shown with 2 fatmages vs any one thing.

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
I mean 2 longbow oghs would drop that horse before you got the second heal off. But again... 2 v 1 is totally not OP.. as you have shown with 2 fatmages vs any one thing.
I don't see what the problem is. No one else in this entire game can do this. You shouldn't be balancing around things only one person can do.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I don't see what the problem is. No one else in this entire game can do this. You shouldn't be balancing around things only one person can do.

Exactly.

People saying that your video proves that MM are OP. Fact is it just shows multi-boxing is OP if done right.

As it stands, MMs are no more powerful than a MC, or MA that has the basic magic abilities to heal their mount.

The only BROKEN thing about mounted anything right now is the ability to magically heal your mount while you are on your mount. This and the ability to wear a tower shield while on that mount. If you cant use a longbow on mount you shouldnt be able to use a tower shield on a mount.

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
Exactly.

People saying that your video proves that MM are OP. Fact is it just shows multi-boxing is OP if done right.

As it stands, MMs are no more powerful than a MC, or MA that has the basic magic abilities to heal their mount.

The only BROKEN thing about mounted anything right now is the ability to magically heal your mount while you are on your mount. This and the ability to wear a tower shield while on that mount. If you cant use a longbow on mount you shouldnt be able to use a tower shield on a mount.
no one said that because of my video MM are op. MM is op right now because they have faster cast times and you can't affectedly dismount them. Going back to the 2x cast speed and having earthquake dismount would fix this. The video is only showing that Im not some new blueberry Timmy that thinks his option is valid because ive played the class for a few hours. Ive played nothing but a fatmage for 7 years and have become so efficient at it that i can do it twice at once. The video is staking my claim as an authority.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
no one said that because of my video MM are op. MM is op right now because they have faster cast times and you can't affectedly dismount them. Going back to the 2x cast speed and having earthquake dismount would fix this. The video is only showing that Im not some new blueberry Timmy that thinks his option is valid because ive played the class for a few hours. Ive played nothing but a fatmage for 7 years and have become so efficient at it that i can do it twice at once. The video is staking my claim as an authority.

I dismounted a MM last night pretty easily with my MC. He attacked me... I ran his armored horse down with my unarmored horse and hit him for 68 damage and dismount. I then beat his horse to death. Got off my horse and beat him to death. I was about half when done.

Not saying that he was a good MM or anything like that, but I am no master MC either.

YES there needs to be knockdowns in game.
YES Tower shields need to removed from their use on horseback.

NO casting speed doesnt need to be increased back to 2x casting. (that was pure cancer for anything non-pvp related).

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
NO casting speed doesnt need to be increased back to 2x casting. (that was pure cancer for anything non-pvp related).
Maybe we just need to have PvE mobs with negative PSY so we stop using the same balancing mechanisms for PvE and PvP

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
So you agree it was fine for pvp but not pve, problem is, mages are not for pve.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
So you agree it was fine for pvp but not pve, problem is, mages are not for pve.

The only thing that breaks fat mages for PVP is the towershield on mount. But that breaks more than just mages.

I also feel if you're not tall enough to walk with it not hitting the ground when its on your back, you shouldnt be able to equip it.

I also feel that you should not be able to heal your own mount while you are on it. Couldnt do it in MO1 shouldnt be able to do it now.

wyqydsyq

Dec 17, 2021
Man's got multiple MO2 accts and either is still paying MO1 subs or bought lifetime but is too stingy to get a legit copy of Windows lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Hodo