Event Announcement: Triumphalis Imperialis et Bestia II - November 20th !!!

ErmetiQ

Feb 4, 2022
The big day approaches! Just 5 days away now, and already at least two dozen folks have come forward to register their beasts both common and wonderous. No doubt many more will show on the day of, and I will be taking careful note of names and animals before announcing the start of the parade.

I still would like to hire entertainers, healers, and most of all a videographer. Step forward soon and don't miss out on easy money and quite a spectacle!

Attachments

• xxx (Medium).jpg
    xxx (Medium).jpg
    191 KB · Views: 20

ErmetiQ

Feb 4, 2022
En Translation:
I, the undersigned Aranea Rex;
I request to receive payment for participating in the event: "Imperial Triumphalism and the Beast".

My sweet "Hadrianvs" the Tagmaton will walk gloriously in the streets of Tinder.

May you be well,
praiser of the time-driven!

Reactions: Favonius Cornelius

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
En Translation:
I, the undersigned Aranea Rex;
I request to receive payment for participating in the event: "Imperial Triumphalism and the Beast".

My sweet "Hadrianvs" the Tagmaton will walk gloriously in the streets of Tinder.

May you be well,
praiser of the time-driven!

Sic fiet, in nomine populi et imperatoris Tindrem.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Can you feel it? A certain energy is in the air! The city of Tindrem hums with activity as the populace prepares for a historic event. Beastmasters of every kind have flooded the city with their creatures, and the animal pens strain to contain them all. The smells of mass produced brews, breads and the tang of the blood of butchered meats floods every street as the cooks of House Cornelius prepare to feed a city. Musicians practice their instruments in every corner of the city: trumpets, drums, and more. One more day must pass, and the great beast parade will begin!!!

This Sunday, November 20th at 9AM Pacific Time, 12 noon Eastern Time and 4 PM GMT!!!

DON'T MISS OUT!

roman streets.jpg

Reactions: grendel and Amelia

Rhias

May 28, 2020
The show starts in a little over an hour just inside the Tindrem city gates at Porta Majora! TODAY IS THE DAY! GET READY FOR THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!
I think the GMT time in your initial post is wrong. It says '4 PM GMT'. According to google it's already 4:15 GMT. And there were already some people with pets around. So probably I'm not the only one who was misleaded.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Ah my apologies. We are starting soon, and the first period people will marvel up close at all the beasts as I record participation, and then the parade begins. I will log on now to get the recording started.

Chmout

Dec 4, 2021
hi ! i'm here for event ! :D i want to be pay at meduli <3 IG name : Chmout

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Draeghan

Nov 15, 2022
Be impressed by my mighty Desert Horse !

Golds are welcomed in Meduli :p

Attachments

• Petcontest.jpg
    Petcontest.jpg
    1,012 KB · Views: 1

Amleth

Nov 20, 2022
I brought this mighty minautor to parade for the emperor and id like to be payed in meduli pls

Attachments

• mino.jpg
    mino.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 3
  • mino2.jpg
    mino2.jpg
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 2

MrWolf

Dec 5, 2021
Harkus with 1 Hunter Lizard, 1 Water Lizard and 1 Dire Wolf. Payment to Meduli. Thanks!
HarkusPetPanel_Parade.JPG

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! It would not be an exaggeration to say that this parade was 10 times the scale of the first, and with an even more grand variety of beasts! I thank everyone for coming and blowing away my expectations! Tonight I will begin the process of listing all who came, and arrangements for proper compensation. I hope someone out there took a great video or two to record this event, I tried to do so but at the lead its hard to do what we saw today justice. I will post what I have soon. Thank you healers! Thank you guards! Thank you one and all!

PARADE IMAGE.jpg

Reactions: Golgotha and Amelia