Epic release without a single post or advertisement

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
With the current abysmal performance and reintroduction of crazy bugs like the dismount sling shot, constant crashes and many others, its pretty self explanatory why SV isnt being too loud about it.
Any new player that comes in right now, and has to pay 15$ a month for sub, will laugh and quit before getting out of Haven.

Frankly its ridiculous how many steps back we have taken with this UE 5 “updated”. Game feels like we are right back to the launch days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monco

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The smart thing is not to advertise the ue5 launch. They did do play test but and tried but a lot of bugs and issues got through. Also lots of performance issues as well.

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
Honestly them discounting the price of the game for epic release and then bringing back the 3 month lion cape preorder thing really paints a picture that they have significantly undersold in terms of subs.

I don't think the game is going to last much longer.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Honestly them discounting the price of the game for epic release and then bringing back the 3 month lion cape preorder thing really paints a picture that they have significantly undersold in terms of subs.

Also sadly shows NOT to trust what they say. At least the first time....

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

in the same way they are calcing their prices off "their profit" so they won't list the game at 19.99, their refusal to have 3rd party sub is going to kill. In some ways, it's good they did the preorder thing to prove that people don't wanna sub thru sv site. That + game is WACK.

I am confident they will have to come around to steam sub + 2nd char, and as I said on Reddit, then I will revisit the idea of using my free game time. I got no issue subbing 2 accts on steam if the game is somewhat decent. THE GAME IS A DAMN DISGRACE, and I didn't even try UE5 haha. RIP.