EOS Failed to init platform

Diablo

Nov 26, 2021
Hey, I need some help, I bought Mortal Online 2 today and when I started it it gave me the EOS Failed to init platform Error, it is in my program files, tried to start it from MortalOnline2.exe and took all "odd" letters out of my Windows account name. What else can I try?

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
Hey, I need some help, I bought Mortal Online 2 today and when I started it it gave me the EOS Failed to init platform Error, it is in my program files, tried to start it from MortalOnline2.exe and took all "odd" letters out of my Windows account name. What else can I try?
I would recommend making a new windows user without special characters, since your regular acc can still have those odd letters in the registry etc..

But you can also try these things.
1. Run the EAC installer and/or game in Windows 8 compatibility mode. Also check that EAC exists in the services.msc list
2. Either temporarily disable the antivirus it or add EAC to the whitelist .
3. Verify integrity of files in steam
4. Copy the EasyAntiCheat folder to C:/, run the EAC_Install.bat and restart the PC
5. Removing every single folder including Easy Anti Cheat and Mortal Online 2 in %appdata% and reinstalling the game on a different drive,

Ludvig

Jan 10, 2022
1. Cant I have win 7 but done with win 7, didnt work
2. done, didnt work
3. done, didnt work
4. done, didnt work
5. Dont want to do it... it takes days (living in woods just 2mb/s conection) to download that game and I already did it 3 times becose of diferent bugs...
Iam realy pissed off cose I played that game without problem whole beta test and months after that...

But thanks that you tryed to help Farligbonde.

Ok I tryed to reinstal and didnt work too :(

Last edited: