Elementalism Spellbook from MO1

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I have noticed that Skill in the skill-window, so i think this will be one of the first Magic Scholls, that will be implemented in the game.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I have noticed that Skill in the skill-window, so i think this will be one of the first Magic Scholls, that will be implemented in the game.

I don't think so. The skill tree is copied from MO1! Under magic schools you can find the same skills as in MO1: Animism (which has been used for Tapii crafting only in MO1), Spiritism, Necromancy and Elementalism. The second magic school in MO1 has been Spiritism with the Resurrection spell, all other spells came later into the game. Third school has been Necromancy and the last school has been Elementalism.

If StarVault also copies the way to learn the spells, and I assume they will copy because everything else in the skill and crafting system has been copied, too, with some minor changed, then we have to wait for more continents to get more magic schools. Don't forget that some vendors and some items needed to talk to magic trainers are located at Sarducaa. I think those locations on other continents are planned for all magic schools.

Reactions: Anabolic Man