Eating should auto-stop before getting overweight!

Icegoten

Jun 12, 2020
I agree with this. Unless I misunderstood something a player told me they were warned that they were going to lose weight and they had to die to get the new weight class. I think the same should be true for getting fat.

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The whole reserve and food system is just stupid and a unnecessary tedium to add false depth to the game.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
why not mining, why not feeding horses, why not pvp? They are all their own thing, the idea (said this like 100x but will put it here, too) to get different types of people doing things and helping each other. Once they add in more mats, or if you wanna mail me some rice/etc in whatever town... I'll make you some battle snacks and you won't have to sit down. - shrug -

It's mean to simulate realism. You should be bringing food w/ you ideally esp stam food. But yea this is on the level, imo, of remove full loot. Another system that helped the overall depth of MO removed? You get a more streamlined, wack game.
Its not realistic at all. The only reason its in game according to Henrik is to counter zergs which it does not do. His idea is that zergs will die alot and then have low reserves which the opposite of this is true.

The reserve system only really empowers people who have the advantage when you think of it balancing out someone respawning. But the main issue is that the reserve system punishes your just playing the game. Kill 18 risars on a MA and I have half greybar from full reserves. It takes away from the game and needs to be toned down a lot.

If you die thats ok because its a punishment for losing, but if you are just playing the game the grey bar is just another tedious time sink that forces you to spend time AFK to fix. And you still have to rest even with the the best food.

Just a worthless unfun system that is a hindrance on the game.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Its not realistic at all. The only reason its in game according to Henrik is to counter zergs which it does not do. His idea is that zergs will die alot and then have low reserves which the opposite of this is true.

The reserve system only really empowers people who have the advantage when you think of it balancing out someone respawning. But the main issue is that the reserve system punishes your just playing the game. Kill 18 risars on a MA and I have half greybar from full reserves. It takes away from the game and needs to be toned down a lot.

If you die thats ok because its a punishment for losing, but if you are just playing the game the grey bar is just another tedious time sink that forces you to spend time AFK to fix. And you still have to rest even with the the best food.

Just a worthless unfun system that is a hindrance on the game.
SV is probably going to keep it as it is.
At this moment eating is like minigame when you need to chew your food slowly,LOL.
Yesterday I had only couple hours to play the game and I spend most of it loosing weight which I gain accidently when I was talking to other players.
Stuff like that only makes people to rage quit.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
SV is probably going to keep it as it is.
At this moment eating is like minigame when you need to chew your food slowly,LOL.
Yesterday I had only couple hours to play the game and I spend most of it loosing weight which I gain accidently when I was talking to other players.
Stuff like that only makes people to rage quit.
Yep, It will never change no mater what you say or show. Henrik just doubles down on things just look at the lighting in the game right now and how most people have issues. Its not even a like dislike issues it literally makes the game unplayable or physically unpleasant to log in. He just said that "most" people like it which isnt even true. He doesn't even play the game to experience the pain the average player goes through and then just brushes off our critisims.

People say you just have to deal with it. Its a huge negative to the game and immersion in the game as well. Just a constant annoyance that just degrades peoples expedience in the game with no benefits.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Food is like armor or weps or mounts or whatever, it's another thing you have to manage. And if you wanna stay tip top in reserves bring snacks, is all I can say.
Necessity to have food is understandable it is just implemented in really annoying way.A few QOL changes could make it fine but as it is now is horrible and will anger many players.
Losing my stuff in pvp is cool but not being able to participate pvp because I accidently ate to much is bad game design.

Reactions: For Sure

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Just went over weight again. It told me I was about to go over weight and with in the same second as I was jumping with weapon out to stop it, it made me over weight. I barely went over by like .5 seconds and it took me a over a hour to fix by having guild mates hit stab me.

This weight and reserve system is absolutely garbage and should have never been put into the game like this. Day one SV people were trashing the system and it should have been reverted months ago.

On of the worse things about this game and I like survival in game, this is just trash cancer that is design to waste your time and keep you from playing the game. Just revert it to pre reserve system already. You can put in a non trash system later instead of pissing off your players.

Dumb things like the reserve system is why people laugh at SV and are trash SV constantly.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Just went over weight again. It told me I was about to go over weight and with in the same second as I was jumping with weapon out to stop it, it made me over weight. I barely went over by like .5 seconds and it took me a over a hour to fix by having guild mates hit stab me.

This weight and reserve system is absolutely garbage and should have never been put into the game like this. Day one SV people were trashing the system and it should have been reverted months ago.

On of the worse things about this game and I like survival in game, this is just trash cancer that is design to waste your time and keep you from playing the game. Just revert it to pre reserve system already. You can put in a non trash system later instead of pissing off your players.

Dumb things like the reserve system is why people laugh at SV and are trash SV constantly.
My friend:)
I am glad you joined this little campaign about eating system.
I hope that showing how annoying it is in current form will make SV to at least try to implement simple fix I propose in this thread.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
I hope that showing how annoying it is in current form will make SV to at least try to implement simple fix I propose in this thread.
Henrik doesn't play his own game. He probably thinks its fun. These kids probably think its fun too tbh. Then again I ask where are all these people at who pretend to be active lol.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
FarmerJoe one of the devs says the system is bad and its on the list to be changed. What really upsets me is that they added this to the game and before it was fine. They didnt more work to make a worse game. Just wouldnt listen.

Just like the lighting system the people who had complaints were ignored and excuses were made to keep in like how it was. A few people complained at first and almost no one was praising the lighting. But people didnt complain at first because its one of those things that is so obviously bad that anyone logging into the game would see that it should be changed.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
I hear many voices about new schools of magic and playable monster races but how about we tune up basic systems so playing this game is pleasurable experience?