Durablity Issues

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
Why does the damage drop off so fast? my long bow at 85/100 durability loses about 25-30 points of damage this makes it only useable for the first 15 durability.
is this normal? seem real bad

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
Why does the damage drop off so fast? my long bow at 85/100 durability loses about 25-30 points of damage this makes it only useable for the first 15 durability.
is this normal? seem real bad
it is not normal. should be below 50%
you are probably using broadhead arrows instead of long. without noticing

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
And honestly even dropping off at 50% is a pretty trash mechanic. It shouldnt drop off until 25% or less. Unless they want to add an actually good system to repair weapons or break them down for remaining materials. MO1 repair kits were just a band aid.

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
it is not normal. should be below 50%
you are probably using broadhead arrows instead of long. without noticing
Ii did check that it was longbow arrows but when i reequipped a different bow then reequipped it back it worked. i reported the bug

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
And honestly even dropping off at 50% is a pretty trash mechanic. It shouldnt drop off until 25% or less. Unless they want to add an actually good system to repair weapons or break them down for remaining materials. MO1 repair kits were just a band aid.
The really stupid thing is that it is not obvious that the bow's stats change when it does. The bow's icon should inform about the downgrade and the change in the stats should be clearly shown. Then I could live with whatever arbitrary mechanic they choose to implement. Same for weapons. Interestingly enough, armors do not suffer from any downgrade throughout their entire existence. So... more arbitrary bullshit.

Reactions: Jatix