Dungeons and Dimension Run

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
Will there be an Road Map option to vote "no" to certain things based on how it will actually function and if we want it in the game (DR, Arena, etc)?

Example, Dimension Run:

I could see DR being good if it was accessed by portals that had a place in Nave and even lore attached to them so it adds mystery content the process. Finding and accessing this exciting parallel zone could be a quest in itself. Most importantly it's not another Haven taking players away from Myrland. It's more of a fun bonus area, that once inside you can form a party from your friends and find matches with people with that # of party members. A fast fun game, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.

What I'd suggest to avoid is making DR a game mode you pick when you log in. That seems stale, a feel already done by D&D, and like it would miss out on adding to the mystery of MO2.

For Dungeons:

I keep envisioning it would be really nice to have a fresh amount of dungeons below the existing Ruins landmarks in the game. I always get a nostalgic or intrigued feeling when I see a ruins thru the trees of peeking over a hill. To some extent randomizing the contents and layout of Ruins Dungeons, along with a chance the entrance is hidden behind a breakable wall (rock, loose stone), or requires a key/lockpick.

A single large dungeon that's contested bringing Necro Dungeon interest back is great too, but it likely would be restricted to larger more skilled groups. Hopefully both small and large scales of new dungeons could be considered.

Reactions: Tzone