Duel Wielding: Why not Titans Grip?

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
If duel wielding comes to the game, we should also allow people to one hand two handed weapons, with the Strength Cost being doubled.

While no one (that I know of) can wield a 140str weapon. I'd love to see some barbarians running in with two axes or a weeb with two Katana. While most likely impractical I'd love to see it happen.

Please and Thank you.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
And before someone shows up and tries to pull the realism card. We don't have overweight people flying around on theirs gocart horses shooting magic irl either. So theres no reason some massive thursar cant pull off swinging 2 katanas like they are nerf swords.

Sv needs to remove the shit that is 2h vs 1h stam. Makes 1h and dual wield (when it was in mo1) unviable. 1h should swing just as fast and same stam as its equivalent 2h wep. You should only get stam or swing speed penalty with shields.

And they shouldnt have ruined wep crafting in general by making heads 1h or 2h only, and kept the sand in the sandbox and let players chose what they want.

If they made 1h stam just as good as 2h all it would do is make dual wield more expensive 2h because you need 2 weapons. and it would prob have shittier animations. so it def wouldnt be op.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
And before someone shows up and tries to pull the realism card. We don't have overweight people flying around on theirs gocart horses shooting magic irl either. So theres no reason some massive thursar cant pull off swinging 2 katanas like they are nerf swords.

Sv needs to remove the shit that is 2h vs 1h stam. Makes 1h and dual wield (when it was in mo1) unviable. 1h should swing just as fast and same stam as its equivalent 2h wep. You should only get stam or swing speed penalty with shields.

And they shouldnt have ruined wep crafting in general by making heads 1h or 2h only, and kept the sand in the sandbox and let players chose what they want.

If they made 1h stam just as good as 2h all it would do is make dual wield more expensive 2h because you need 2 weapons. and it would prob have shittier animations. so it def wouldnt be op.

I mean without the realism card half game mechanics in this game wouldn't have a leg to stand on because stuff like traveling for two hours certainly isn't for fun. Let's be real though if they added dual wielding in this game is would either be mega broken or so bad that nobody ever used it. That being said you should def be able to dual wield a torch and a sword for lighting

Reactions: Jatix