Don’t Sit in The Queue

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
The queue is not the answer and people can only successfully play right after reset. Once the population gets to 6k forget trying to get in. The server can’t handle that much.

I advise everyone who is not autistic to just turn the game off, enjoy your weekend and avoid the queue entirely until SV @Sebastian Persson @Henrik Nyström hires an expert to help them with this tragic situation. It’s not worth sitting in a queue for 15 hours then losing your position to a server reset. Take your life back. Your time is precious.

I hope this helps someone. 💯

Cidpliskit

Sep 20, 2021
The queue is not the answer and people can only successfully play right after reset. Once the population gets to 6k forget trying to get in. The server can’t handle that much.

I advise everyone who is not autistic to just turn the game off, enjoy your weekend and avoid the queue entirely until SV @Sebastian Persson @Henrik Nyström hires an expert to help them with this tragic situation. It’s not worth sitting in a queue for 15 hours then losing your position to a server reset. Take your life back. Your time is precious.

Zenith the last city just released, thats my plan for the weekend, Have a good one.

Reactions: Serverus

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Yes, that's right. Don't sit in the queue, so that my queue will be- I mean, uh, for yourself, man. Of course, it's for your mental health, bro. I'm just worried about you dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Raknor and Serverus

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Yes, that's right. Don't sit in the queue, so that my queue will be- I mean, uh, for yourself, man. Of course, it's for your mental health, bro. I'm just worried about you dude.

And so the trolling begins lol. But I’m good. You don’t have to worry about me bruh. I’ve taken my own advice. I’m chilling with my wife enjoying my Friday; not in a queue. But you can do what you like with your free time. To each it’s own.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
sitting in queue is fine, start the queue before going to bed and when you wake up go for a 4 hour walk and when you get back home it is just another couple of hours until you get in

Unless the server reboots in the meantime ... that can throw off your personal schedule

• Haha
Reactions: SirVirtuo

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

I'm just ready to get my money back, my dude. Indeed it is probably a lost cause, but I feel like I need to salvage something. If dudes could think big, we could organize a boycott or something, but there would always be some tryhards trying to log in and gain progress. It's basically more like "leave this forum, take the L, and never come back again." That's the actual true advice to taking your life back. It's hard to understand why it's hard to do. Every logical part of my brain understands what is going on here and how it probably isn't gonna work, but I keep hoping it somehow will so that all the pre-release excitement can go into the game that runs like it did in beta. It will sputter. It is sputtering, but I'm not ready to let it go yet. That is... unless I get my money back :D

Reactions: Serverus