Domination/Pets and log out

Moxx

Oct 19, 2020
Hey,

as the world is soooo large in MO2 stables are more rare as in MO1.

In MO1 it was possible to log out sitting on a horse and the horse logs out too. If you weren't sitting on the horse it stayed ingame.

As a dominator your best friends are fighting pets, i'm missing my minotaurs...., but i was in need to stable it before i logged out in MO1.

Would be great if that would change in MO2 as the map is so large.

/BR
Moxx

a.out

May 28, 2020
I fully expect mountable minotaurs. I want to be carried around in its cozy arms.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Well there were also talks about being able to ride basically anything that can physically carry you. But I highly doubt that will ever happen, especially since StarVault has made mountable creatures a completely different type than all other creatures in the world.

Reactions: Rhias

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Don't forget, your character is supposed to stay in-game as you log out as well.
This is misinformation - or at least not all of the info. They are planning to add campsites (?) as consumables (not the same as campfire from mo1) that allow you to log out anywhere in the wilderness (after a timer). At least that's the I heard of if it from Henrik.

Granted they do intend for you to remain in game if you log off in the wilderness without one of those.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Yes, there will be ways to safely log out, same in cities etc. but if you just log out as is your character will stay which was kind of the context.

Moxx

Oct 19, 2020
... do understand correctly ...

They want to have chars not logged out completly, stay in game sleeping, if your in the wilderness and not in your base or friendly city?

Like in games like Rust, ARK, ....????

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
... do understand correctly ...

They want to have chars not logged out completly, stay in game sleeping, if your in the wilderness and not in your base or friendly city?

Like in games like Rust, ARK, ....????
Yes, unless you use a campsite. Then you should exit the game.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
The idea is to prevent logging out inside dungeons, farming spots, close to enemy buildings, etc.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Should be fine, as long as camps are in game at release, are cheap, light, and place nearly instantly, and don't require your character to stay in game after you lose visuals/controls over your character.