Discord Updates from Henrik

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
We underestimated the login pressure from havens to Myrland and the current result we get now compared to our stress test is quite different.

^^ Btw, I told you. Shameful.

Alocrin

Jan 29, 2022
The land of Eh?
New update from Devs:
We are working on improving the queue situation in Myrland and have some fixes being worked on that should greatly improve the queue and the numbers of players who can be on the server at the same time.

As a temporary step we are applying a patch to the Myrland server that reduces the disconnect time of players from 4 hours to 5 minutes to get more players rotating out and in of the server.

Myrland servers will restart soon.

Thank you for your patience while we sort this out.
@everyone

Alocrin

Jan 29, 2022
The land of Eh?
There's also an update from the comunity manager Amandan. I think you should update the OP so people don't have to scroll through the pages to get the latest info and we aren't posting the new stuff clogging up the thread.

Just an idea not trying to tell you how to live your life lol.

And you are right it did just didn't see the update here so wanted to cross post it. I'm on nightshift so it's morning for me now twchnically

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
There's also an update from the comunity manager Amandan. I think you should update the OP so people don't have to scroll through the pages to get the latest info and we aren't posting the new stuff clogging up the thread.

Just an idea not trying to tell you how to live your life lol.

And you are right it did just didn't see the update here so wanted to cross post it. I'm on nightshift so it's morning for me now twchnically

I hope the new community manager is going to be doing such things honestly.