Different Chests with different access rights ! (Quality of life improvement)

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
-First of all you should not be forced to enter the Password of the house again, if you want to open a door of a friends house after a relog.
-Different Chests should have different access rights. Maybe make it possible to enter the names thgat should have access to different chests.
-Another solution would be to buy walls with doors that can be locked by the owner, so not all players can access all rooms of the house.

If you want to give players access rights to your house, they can open all chests except the secured houseowner Chest and rob the whole house !
I think this is a problem preventing new players to access to houses, if they joined a guild and are still new.
I've often noticed that some homeowners have been robbed.

Reactions: Speznat

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
-First of all you should not be forced to enter the Password of the house again, if you want to open a door of a friends house after a relog.
-Different Chests should have different access rights. Maybe make it possible to enter the names thgat should have access to different chests.
-Another solution would be to buy walls with doors that can be locked by the owner, so not all players can access all rooms of the house.

If you want to give players access rights to your house, they can open all chests except the secured houseowner Chest and rob the whole house !
I think this is a problem preventing new players to access to houses, if they joined a guild and are still new.
That's part of the game. Keep valuable items in house chests, only allow trusted people in SH.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
That's part of the game. Keep valuable items in house chests, only allow trusted people in SH.

maybe you are not so wrong. There need to be possebilities to rob someone, if someone roleplay a bandit, but a houseowner shoudl also be able to lock a room with chests, that only he can open and have access to.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online

Yeah retyping the password also gives problems for streamers and stuff like that xD so yeah this need to be changed.

Reactions: Najwalaylah