Develop new Spiritism that doesn't include ghost farming and mapping

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
So will the necro dungeon even be explored on foot, or will people simply ghost the area with Transcendental and find the location, then map it and all the creatures inside? Will the first real Pvp inside be Banish duels to see who can get the path first? If I'm right SV should consider changing how the ghost world works. The game's selling point is real secrets, one reason for 1st person viewing, so why are secrets not guarded?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
never did spirit stuff, but yea it always seemed meh. That's why I say MO would work great if they converted it to cyberpunk/shadowrun cuz they could turn the ether world into the matrix thing or w/e it is haha. Kinda the same idea but way more interesting, and if you die you'd just like respawn in your bed or in your home town.

I dunno why they went from ghost travel to ghost scout to spiritism haha.

Reactions: SeaShadow

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I like that the spiritists are "special" in a way. It's really cool to have a magic system that actually interacts with the game's death mechanics, things i that are rare in MMO. But yeah it trivializes exploration and the new necro dangeon will get mapped in hours.

I wish there were actual enemies in ether, at least in dungeons, so that you would still need to fight your way through the dungeon.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I like that the spiritists are "special" in a way. It's really cool to have a magic system that actually interacts with the game's death mechanics, things i that are rare in MMO. But yeah it trivializes exploration and the new necro dangeon will get mapped in hours.

I wish there were actual enemies in ether, at least in dungeons, so that you would still need to fight your way through the dungeon.

Yea I think it became a little more than it should have been, but I dunno what they were thinking initially. And yea good idea @ spirit mobs in dungeon. 2023?