DEAR SV,

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I really hope they offer options to use processing through steam and their website.

People that dare could still use the one from the sv website so SV makes more money.

And those that dont want to trust their info to sv could still sub at steam.

Sure SV would make less money on those that registered through steam.

But 70 percent is more than the zero percent they would get from those that would only sub through steam.

voice of reason - salute -

I was thinking even packs, like they used to sell.

I don't think they realize how big of a deal this is, potentially. A lot of the people who say they would never sub may sub, who knows, I may sub even and get screwed again, but I prol won't. It's just another reason not to sub. It makes it sound like you are gonna have to register to their site w/ 'real info' to even get the 30 free days, which is.... sour.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
BUMP, revisit. AIN'T NOBODY TRYIN TO SUB THRU SV'S SIEVE SITE. Plz address.

If we're gonna address trade scams and hammering houses, I'd like to get a statement/adjustment on this. Because, as I said, I was led to believe that they were going thru steam for security reasons. That all goes out the window if you have to sub thru their site and keep 'tru info.'

Reactions: Gnidex and grendel

grendel

Jun 13, 2020

If we're gonna address trade scams and hammering houses, I'd like to get a statement/adjustment on this. Because, as I said, I was led to believe that they were going thru steam for security reasons. That all goes out the window if you have to sub thru their site and keep 'tru info.'
Yea, it wont even matter if a new website with improved security is made. The history in itself is enough for people to prefer steam.

Reactions: Gnidex

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yea, it wont even matter if a new website with improved security is made. The history in itself is enough for people to prefer steam.

not that people aren't quitting every day, or that I am some 5k hour player, but I began to check out mentally when I read that. I would like some assurance.

+ y'know I prol would have subbed 2 accts, even at a lower rate, that's MORE MONEY! Not like I can play them at the same time (or, let's say I don't), so effectively it's the same server load.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
It makes it sound like you are gonna have to register to their site w/ 'real info' to even get the 30 free days, which is.... sour.

I really hope this is not the case. The free time should be available even if I do not choose to make any further commitments.

I have already donated/paid for that and I have my account.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I really hope this is not the case. The free time should be available even if I do not choose to make any further commitments.

I have already donated/paid for that and I have my account.

yeah, I hope for clarity on the issue because it kind of read like that. I am not one for reading EULAs, but it started out in a way that made me curious haha.

microphone113

Sep 11, 2022

Yea, it wont even matter if a new website with improved security is made. The history in itself is enough for people to prefer steam. but you can also check ics security system that is going good now a days you can get ics security assessment services

Last edited: