daggers

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
i am currently using swords. i wanted to switch to daggers. does the dagger do as much damage as a sword? and can i maybe use two daggers?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I wouldnt bother with daggers atm. maybe later down the road when they add more mechanics in. imagine a spear with no reach and thats basicly a dagger. only boon to a dagger over a spear is you only need 28 str for the best in slot dagger compared to the 60-80s for spear.

You will spend a lot of time spending stam to get close to a player who will just out reach you and do circles to keep out of your reach.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Sadly daggers currently suck.

Spears have the juicy pole swings that your right swing looks similar to the stab, especially if you turn sideways or are spinning. So they then block middle and you get in a crappy side hit. And then they might think your doing it again and block the side and u can get a stab in.

MO1 daggers clapped because it was pretty easy to lag behind people and hit the min the back to get around middle blocks. This game you pretty much cant hit them if its 1v1.

Also MO1 had damage handles that made daggers better dps than spears. Also not in this game (I think)