Longer Gray status level in the province

☆☆ 2 level
can't do rep mission to the province

☆☆☆ 3 level
can't sell items on broker or NPC

☆☆☆☆ 4 level
Longer Red level

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 level
Perm Red level and Bounty kill a red player with a bounty allows you to sell his head and earn a reward

Losing Criminal status
By paying - the priests outside town pay 500 gold per murder count in the province
By spending time in "jail" - a dead player criminal player that has the head delivered to a town guard can pass a time in a city jail, other players can try to invade the jail and free their friend but by doing this both players (the one that opens the gate and the prisoner player get to level 5 automatically)

The current reputation system
Reputation system should be used for getting discount in shops or increase price of items for bad reputation Characters

Dramonis

Mar 4, 2022
How is this fun or good for PvPers?

Well, hunt criminals for Bounty. This idea is more to stop griefing and RPK guilds in the city.
What is the fun in a group of 5 killing a random naked blue in the city and after that doing rep missions just to avoid the penalty in the city?
What is the purpose of GK if you can RPK anywhere without punishment?
What is the fun in pushing ppl in water and taking loot in meduli?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Ogo Mier

Jan 27, 2022
Germany
www.ogo-mier.de
The fun is that these players stop the game and MO2 dies, it will be funny then Starvault will probably laugh if they don't earn any more money with it, the paying players are constantly annoyed, and they also pay for it ?????????

Ogo Mier

Jan 27, 2022
Germany
www.ogo-mier.de
The solution for me is that PvP is only possible for war by soldiers who want it.

Both sides must want to kill each other, I call that player versus player, murder is player versus victim

I'll keep saying it, whoever pays to be a victim in a game, that's rude.

Translated with Google.