Crafting Update does not work properly below 100?

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Bumping this thread because people need to understand that Henrik's claim that you don't need 100 in weapon/armor crafting and material lores is not true unless you don't mind having trash dura on weapons.
I thought what they said is that you get full damage, but worse dur, promoting getting 100 if u can. Is this wrong?

Or is the point that the dur is too bad, and that we want to get them to buff it so its more viable? In which case they didnt say anything wrong, we just want it buffed.

I haven't been playing to test this stuff out myself.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I thought what they said is that you get full damage, but worse dur, promoting getting 100 if u can. Is this wrong?

Or is the point that the dur is too bad, and that we want to get them to buff it so its more viable? In which case they didnt say anything wrong, we just want it buffed.

I haven't been playing to test this stuff out myself.
Yeah you pretty much got the right idea. Especially for armor, it's amazingly dumb to even make a "Good" quality piece of Steel armor since they take the same amount of materials. But I mean in the end nothing was lost right? Just keep your skills where they were I guess.