Considerations about the new update.

soulpcbr

Dec 20, 2023

The update was very good, I'm always impressed by your ability to do good things.

- The new dungeon is very good, having dark rooms allows solo players to stay alive inside it. Having 3 difficulty levels for mobs is also very interesting. I believe that it would be better if it had more entries and was also twice the size. I believe that 5 entrances would be enough and 3 or 4 floors.

- Regarding the queue of actions in combat, I believe it should only be to block and hit or hit and block, putting feint and hit ended up hurting this feature a little because sometimes we hit without wanting to hit. I think the queue should be to switch between block and hit or hit and block only.

- The swap weapon set was perfect, to improve it you could add more than 2 options and allow us to change using the mouse scroll button.

Improvement suggestions:
- Put a longer attack load on pets so that players with the highest ping have the opportunity to block.

- Put all lore skills as secondary.

- Put a name on all priests and show it when you place the mouse on the priest button and the home button.

- Place the Guild button next to the home button. This button will take the dead player to a priest defined by the guild.

- Add an option to remake the character, the name, skills and status remain the same.

- Make a mobile refiner, similar to the grinder and crusher to serve solo players.

- Add more tasks, especially to be done in the new dungeons.

- Place the position of the guard towers marked on the map.

- Provide a way to be transported from one city to another, even if it takes 15 minutes afk and it has to be without any items. Moving between cities is still unnecessarily tiring.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022

The update was very good, I'm always impressed by your ability to do good things.

- The new dungeon is very good, having dark rooms allows solo players to stay alive inside it. Having 3 difficulty levels for mobs is also very interesting. I believe that it would be better if it had more entries and was also twice the size. I believe that 5 entrances would be enough and 3 or 4 floors.

- Regarding the queue of actions in combat, I believe it should only be to block and hit or hit and block, putting feint and hit ended up hurting this feature a little because sometimes we hit without wanting to hit. I think the queue should be to switch between block and hit or hit and block only.

- The swap weapon set was perfect, to improve it you could add more than 2 options and allow us to change using the mouse scroll button.

Improvement suggestions:
- Put a longer attack load on pets so that players with the highest ping have the opportunity to block.

- Put all lore skills as secondary.

- Put a name on all priests and show it when you place the mouse on the priest button and the home button.

- Place the Guild button next to the home button. This button will take the dead player to a priest defined by the guild.

- Add an option to remake the character, the name, skills and status remain the same.

- Make a mobile refiner, similar to the grinder and crusher to serve solo players.

- Add more tasks, especially to be done in the new dungeons.

- Place the position of the guard towers marked on the map.

- Provide a way to be transported from one city to another, even if it takes 15 minutes afk and it has to be without any items. Moving between cities is still unnecessarily tiring.
Regarding the que of actions , what you have there is user error. if you understand the mechanic you just hold the feint button down longer then the swing and it cancels the next swing.