Clown Show

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
I mean he wasn't lying, server capacity is holding the players in queue, he never specified that 100k players will be able to play the game.

Draed

Jan 4, 2022
must be 90k+ geforce live players hidden somewhere, the silent majority.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
95,000 can fit in haven 5,000 can fit in the actual game :p

This. lol It's not 100k, but legit they do have the capacity they just blew the math and put way too much into haven. Literal clownshow.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
I dont know, its just kind of ridiculous they thought that in any shape or form, the server would be able to handle 100k players. Also what kind of joke is it to bring up the previous stress test when those barely scraped anywhere near the numbers of players trying to get in game now, "we had different results during the stress tests" .... yeah... obviously?!..

And as someone in our group pointed out, they are focusing on "fixing" the queue, which they already admitted isn't an actual queue, instead of focusing on actually making the server be able to handle all the players that are trying to connect? Ok so in a few days the queues get fixed, but the server still wont allow more than whatever number of players are ingame right now without being a powerpoint presentation like we had the first few days of release.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I dont know, its just kind of ridiculous they thought that in any shape or form, the server would be able to handle 100k players. Also what kind of joke is it to bring up the previous stress test when those barely scraped anywhere near the numbers of players trying to get in game now, "we had different results during the stress tests" .... yeah... obviously?!..

And as someone in our group pointed out, they are focusing on "fixing" the queue, which they already admitted isn't an actual queue, instead of focusing on actually making the server be able to handle all the players that are trying to connect? Ok so in a few days the queues get fixed, but the server still wont allow more than whatever number of players are ingame right now without being a powerpoint presentation like we had the first few days of release.

they are gonna lower the instances of haven, I imagine, and that will increase the cap. I dunno if it'll be enough, tho.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
When I think of starvault I think of incompetence.

Its not like no one told them this was going to happen.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Can they just move everyone back to haven? so we can play andn if they wanna play the queue gamble they can leave again

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Quit wasting your breath. No wipe is ever going to happen.
They will keep hearing about needing a wipe untill the game is wipe. Just because they refuse to fix their game and do the right thing doenst mean they get to not listen to people telling them to do the correct thing.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
server resets and still cant log in lol in queue still everyone who queued after me gets in lol so yeah RNG queuing

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Pushing people back to haven may not work either. I am in server que for haven now, too.