Click for Dopamine

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
0:36 like I said. OK. Wrong section THO. Put under... Screenshots and Videos.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
I See it to the end... I better chop wood. That was garbage as f. And i know, i dont whant it. Ye bro, u are cool, but we are have different seems about how fight is need to be.

Nadavos

Feb 5, 2021
This video shows mortal in all its glory. That's why players don't like him. Idiot fight. Especially she opened here in MO2
Dance-dance revolution with jump+macro feint
I'm flattered you think I'm using macros and that my gameplay is so good you think its robotic

Nadavos

Feb 5, 2021
I See it to the end... I better chop wood. That was garbage as f. And i know, i dont whant it. Ye bro, u are cool, but we are have different seems about how fight is need to be.
Everyone can reach this skill level you just gotta duel a lot

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
I'm flattered you think I'm using macros and that my gameplay is so good you think its robotic
Everyone can reach this skill level you just gotta duel a lot
How i say, ur skill is good. But its not a game what i played in last 10 years+
I dont like, not accepted it and think that mechanic need to delete from game. That stupid parry + jump-swing shit. That game about medievil with magic. Not about dance-dance revolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Nadavos

Feb 5, 2021
How i say, ur skill is good. But its not a game what i played in last 10 years+
I dont like, not accepted it and think that mechanic need to delete from game. That stupid parry + jum-swing shit. That game about medievil with magic. Not about dance-dance revolution.
Listen man I played both MO1 and MO2 MO1 Foot Fights were so f ing garbage I was forced to only play mounted it was literally just swing and run there's no skill in that

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Listen man I played both MO1 and MO2 MO1 Foot Fights were so f ing garbage I was forced to only play mounted it was literally just swing and run there's no skill in that
I know you. And i remember you in MO1. I say not about you and ur skill. That was about mechanic. This is trash. I hope something changes after betta tests and patches. But how its seems rn, im just go away that dance.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The jump poke was like lol but it didn't even hit. Like I said that combo with the parry in the middle, too, at the beginning was v nice tho. I don't hate the way this person plays because even tho it's more methodical than some, it doesn't seem repetitive. It's not like he looks down before EVERY SWING, etc. I dunno. I thought it was good enuff.

I do feel you tho.

Peace bothya ya :D

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Im sorry again, but i cry when i see massive old fights.
There is a engine problem, but they want to use it like a "feature" now. Sad.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Low ping easy mode EUs get a full extra second to block and can even miss a parry and then reparry, but complain about feints and spins. Funny.

Just need to raise up your sens to a moderate level then practice to learn feints and spins.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
0:36 like I said. OK. Wrong section THO. Put under... Screenshots and Videos.
That's why I pressed the Report button and input "This should be moved to Screenshots & Videos so it can be found and enjoyed!"

latest

Am I the ONLY one who can get anything done around here?!