CLADE RESET DELETES PRIMARY SKILL POINTS (BUG!!) GM SAY WAI!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Is this like a war of attrition? Fabian Strategy?

Why isn't there some response to this? Do I need to tape it? Let's rehash:

When you clade reset eversince at least the rework of human clades, it can level out your whole build because it will count the clades (even if you respec them) as necessary points. It will even go beyond that, though, because losing those points should lock you, but it should not get rid of the primary points ALREADY IN SLOTS. But it does. It like does and puts them elsewhere haha. It's NUTS.

That means if you spec into something, you are hard locked unless you wanna lose not only 10% but also your child skills. THINK OF THE CHILDREN SV.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Imagine that happening for ritualism, hunders if not thousands of gold and hours of work grinding lost. And ofc I bet GMs would be no help at all.
This happened to me. Still waiting to hear from the GMS. They can't do anything it seems. They're probably just waiting for me and the other person this happened to to go away. F THIS GAME and its terrible lack of support.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
This happened to me. Still waiting to hear from the GMS. They can't do anything it seems. They're probably just waiting for me and the other person this happened to to go away. F THIS GAME and its terrible lack of support.
Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Ok well, let's see. SV should address this and issue a statement so no one else loses their hard earned skill points.

Reactions: Melhisedek

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Imagine that happening for ritualism, hunders if not thousands of gold and hours of work grinding lost. And ofc I bet GMs would be no help at all.

prophecy. I dunno. I wish I could flag my posts as shit post or not haha. I cried wolf too much. Nah, they HEAR US. TRUST YABOY.

Still, it's no joke that a clade reset ruining your whole build is NONSENSE. Inexcusable. Could be fixed so easily.

We are here, we are playing, they should take care of us. I will not forget the exchange w/ a wonderful GM repeating "so it did remove points in archery" and it's like yeppp because it clade reset, but the points went RIGHT BACK IN. It's not WAI. It's busted and it needs, until it can be properly hotfixed, a GM to manually fix it every time it happens.

And they SHOULD be refunding our clade exp for psychological damages. haha. RIP my 20k head shots or w/e. RIP my farming build. And as said, many people put in much, much more. I just respec'd. I still want SV to answer for this. This might be the most disgusting bug I've seen so far, and it's gotten a lot of people. It seems like anybody who clade resets with adv skills that are gated by skills that clade gifts buff... it could destroy everything. That's not a good place to be.

I'm glad you guys enjoy playing the same build all the time or never trying something new, ahem ahem, but the fact we can't clade respec in general is DUMB, like once a week or once a day... but the fact that we gotta pay + that feeling of dread when you look back and see that it leveled out your points. Never in MO have I ever seen primary points get eaten.

FIXXXX.

Reactions: Gnidex

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Bump, another patch passes and nothing happens!
Gm's fixed my skill point loss (ritualism) by taking points from another skill. They fixed it for a friend that had the same issue. They are working on it. Gm Discord said they weren't sure what the bug is.