City ranking of trading quantity

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Some days ago I made the following ranking of all cities with their quantity of offers at the material broker and pet broker. I simply used the number of pages. Btw, StarVault as a software company is using 0-based counting with 0 as index of the first page while "normal" people are using 1-based counting :)
A zero in the table means either no offers at all or not enough offers to fill more than one page.
Would be interesting to get the values over time, maybe each month. And of cause the historical values are missing and would give information about the player quantity and activity.

Highest broker quantity: Fabernum
High quantity: Meduli, Morin Khur
Medium quantity: Bakti, Tindrem, Vadda, Moh Ki
Low quantity: Toxai, Hyllspeia, Kranesh, Gaul Kor

City​
Broker​
Pet Broker​
Total​
Fabernum​
139​
2​
141​
Meduli​
114​
5​
119​
Kranesh​
1​
0​
1​
Vadda​
49​
1​
50​
Moh Ki​
41​
3​
44​
Gaul Kor​
0​
0​
0​
Morin Khur​
93​
3​
96​
Bakti​
73​
2​
75​
Toxai​
7​
0​
7​
Tindrem​
52​
0​
52​
Hyllspeia​
7​
0​
7​

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Some days ago I made the following ranking of all cities with their quantity of offers at the material broker and pet broker. I simply used the number of pages. Btw, StarVault as a software company is using 0-based counting with 0 as index of the first page while "normal" people are using 1-based counting:)

Is it time to talk about that low hanging fruit development again?
It's shit like this and the broker UI in general that makes the game look and play like shit. No pride in the final product to even consider some polish.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Is it time to talk about that low hanging fruit development again?
It's shit like this and the broker UI in general that makes the game look and play like shit. No pride in the final product to even consider some polish.
Agreed, the UI is garbage, looks like something from back in the Windows 95 days... Perhaps one of those "40 developers" working for SV could modernize the UI for this UE5 game.