Cant destroy houses

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
So im in a spot where the guild is building in a new area but we got 3 guys who cant get rid of there houses because some good Samarian is trolling them by paying there upkeep which is the only way to get rid of houses atm is letting up keep decay....... there currently at like 7 days 21 and 30 days now on there upkeep and no way to get rid of them to build elsewhere -.-

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Not sure if it is still possible to damage houses with hammers like in the first game.

But if so then it could be a very slow option if you have enough guild members to bash on them.

Just putting it out there.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Not sure if it is still possible to damage houses with hammers like in the first game.

But if so then it could be a very slow option if you have enough guild members to bash on them.

Just putting it out there.
u can if it not ur own house but u hit it for 2 dmg a swing and it has 1,500,000 hp

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Not sure if it was true but I had heard that players took down a keep during testing. But it may have been BS.

I wonder if better weapons would do more than 2 dmg?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
Not sure if it was true but I had heard that players took down a keep during testing. But it may have been BS.

I think they captured it or something? Or is there no such mechanic currently?

Reactions: Amadman

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022

2h clubs apparently do 10 dmg but thats stile 150,000 swings