Cannot hear ingame voice chat - but everyone can hear me..

Index77

Oct 23, 2021
Not sure what the deal is with this, ive checked that all audio devices are setup correct. even gone so far as to have only the headset hooked up.
I saw 2 older posts where someone said they "plugged and unplugged' their wireless receiver and it fixed it and something about running as admin.. I have tried both and also allowing apps to take control of the audio devices is set to on..although I do not see HOW they could have anything to do with this - as I hear every other sound in the game fine.

thanks in advance for any ideas someone can give me as to how i can fix this..?

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
Did you restart your PC or even just your client?

I have a problem that if I switch to my headset from my local speakers while ingame, the VOIP stays on the local speakers. I have to switch to Headset BEFORE I log in, otherwise this happens.

Index77

Oct 23, 2021
Did you restart your PC or even just your client?

I have a problem that if I switch to my headset from my local speakers while ingame, the VOIP stays on the local speakers. I have to switch to Headset BEFORE I log in, otherwise this happens.
I am able to get it to work randomly and thats with the absolute mess microsoft made of the soun settings and the fact that the headset shows up 3 different ways.. and having read some posts on my headset its pointing to an issue being with win 11 and realtek drivers along with issues with windows "sonic" surround features and what not...which tbf i prematurely upgraded anyway... So im thinking ill just go back to win 10 for now..

Reactions: Najwalaylah